3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALeXNWA 27.02.20 01:14 pm

Application error 0xc000007b (Far Cry 5)

When you start up Windows application Error 0xc000007b
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
superchunk 27.02.20

reinstall the video drivers

A
ALeXNWA 27.02.20

re-installed the video drivers did not help(

Z
Zhizn dermo 27.02.20

ALeXNWA
Reinstall Windows help. Unfortunately this problem can not be solved differently. It is connected with screw up Visual C++.

A
Advokcat 27.02.20

in all such cases I am helped by the program dependency walker. Specify its path to ekzeshnika the game, and it determines which system files need to run and what's in the system.

This files most often does not match the bitness of the system files. For example, you need a *****.dll 64 bits and only 32 bits. If this happens - the app will show.

P
Pakc666 27.02.20

Life sucks
And the fact that C++ itself can be clean up to the root and to put anew don't you know? Why cut the hand if inflammation of the thumb?

A
Advokcat 27.02.20

Life sucks
Nothing needs to be reinstalled!

This, of course, a universal solution, but to use it every time hesitated(to put it mildly).

Z
Zhizn dermo 27.02.20

Advokcat wrote:
in all such cases I am helped by the program dependency walker.
Do not lie! This app does not help. Yes you can use it to see the missing DLL and download the website theme, but the DLL may be missing indefinitely.
Pakc666
Cleaned and put again packs and as individuals with off. the Microsoft website, nothing worked. When you install Visual C++X64 2015 here is the same error climbs. Too lazy to reinstall, but decided all the same and now it works fine...Not counting the leap to Windows 10.
Advokcat
The system must be reset at least every 2 years. I'm about and doing. What do you mean every time? The new system will work a very long time, naturally in the presence of direct hands of the user, the correct antivirus software (NOD 32), and care network (not to climb on every dubious overseas torrent trackers).

A
Advokcat 27.02.20

Life sucks wrote:
This app does not help. Yes you can use it to see the missing DLL and download the website theme
This program is ONLY for the fact that to find bad files. If a lot of them - is a separate conversation. So why do you think that it doesn't help?
Porridge should not be diluted in the system.

Life sucks wrote:
The system needs to be reinstalled at least once in 2 years
That kind of nonsense? If you follow the system, then nothing will happen to it and during the later period. Here, at least, once the word need. If that is your opinion, then for God's sake. But again, this is nonsense. Although I was young, too, believed that it is better to reinstall and not bother with problems, plus the system is more stable after a fresh install.

Life sucks wrote:
NOD 32
HAHAHAHA!!1

A
Advokcat 27.02.20

ALeXNWA
Text me helped anything?

A
Advokcat 27.02.20

Violet Sun
This error cause of the failed system libraries. Repak nothing to do with. Such licenses exist. In other words - the problem is in additional software.

And why is Mikey not going to sew these libraries into Windows permanently? It is not clear...

P
Pakc666 27.02.20

Life sucks
If hands grow whence it is necessary, the system need not twice a year reinstall. Now I have Win 10, which was upgraded to Win 7 itself, which, in turn, stood by me almost since the release. And I have not had any problems. But, of course, very subjective.
I had one friend, it is easier to solve the problem is to reinstall Windows. Changed the system once a week. Flew library? The reinstallation! Got blue screen? The reinstallation! Do not run the game? Moving! Hung video? Well, Yes, of course, reinstalling, why not! And the friend was all happy, it was all arranged. But those who use computer not only for toys, Vkontakte and watching movies and for heavy draft, work in After Effect or Photoshop, usually very much worth the extra plugins and lots of settings, folders, source, and reinstallation for people - well, quite an extreme solution. But as a rule, such people are able to use the system.