3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlladinSPb 27.02.20 01:14 pm

SAW VENGRAD! (Gothic 3)

People, how to solve the quest with saws for Vengrad? Hoes brought - took (they are called picks). The hammers (not blacksmithing!) - took. Asks five more to drink. Saw the game only one. Saw is - not takes! Maybe a translation error? Who in the English version of the play? What is there about him? Or he's not five pieces they need?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mireille Mathieu 27.02.20

It's called saws.
Ie saw.
Try axe of a woodcutter.
I have picks did not take, you bastard. Although their pieces 60 nadybal.

E
EllouKed 27.02.20

And I have it too, and didn't mind che, just lines was not - he just sold, and a quest fulfilled :)

A
AlladinSPb 27.02.20

Saw sold? Wonderful!

a
aquium 27.02.20

NEED 15 (fifteen) DRINK!!! interpreters execute
PS. read on ixbt.com he checked, as we give him these 15 drinking, HE says Here's your drink 5

A
AlladinSPb 27.02.20

From you bastards!

S
Shadow_of_Death 27.02.20

thanks for the tip

P
Pirate_89 27.02.20

aquium,
exactly!!!
executed with great agony

V
Vastso 27.02.20

BL..and I'm wondering...why isn't he answering.
On the other hand better 5 drink.And 15 seek zae..shsya.

K
Kiril420 27.02.20

long ago, it learned a German site.. every time I come by Ben I am his Beau, stunning him, then take his drink, When he realized he had a saw in his hand..a bug then.
while 10 drank collected, even небь1л in Vengard..

If ekspluatirovat bugs not Li Xia, then approx.4 drinking knocks Xia on the ground in разнь1х parts of the world, and approx.11 people sawing the bulk of the bars of the tree and always has a drink.

t
tugoff 27.02.20

Noticed immediately about the saw : the game few of them , but in the North in such semi-permanent settlements of orcs full of them lying around , especially where the fences are broken or unfinished ))

H
Hosh-paK 27.02.20

Yes, just 10 times of the man who sawed to kick and will be truncated)

K
Kapek OHell 27.02.20

better to kick slaves (their Sildena with saws a crowd, and hammers they all have) for them, no one intercedes, and do not kill the death.

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 27.02.20

1 drink and 2 hammer (simple) of vallazza from the camp of orcs near the entrance to the cave (3rd cave leads nowhere, a dead-end entrance) MELTING FURNACE of the Hammer Clan in Nordmar.

I
IronDemon 27.02.20

2 or 3 hammer (simple) and the saw also has a near boatbuilder (forgot the name).
If you stand facing the river on his left.

R
Reverrius 27.02.20

And exactly what the right picks? Those which ore is mined or those in which the ground is muddy? And I 20 pieces brought, and have nothing to say! :( And what needs hammers? Forging as I understand not good?

J
JONI B. 27.02.20

Picks, those on the axe are similar. Not forging hammers...

P
Pirate_89 27.02.20

in short how to find saws:
in Andrea's (the beginning of the game) have 1 or more Peeps with saws moisten them (not to death razumeetsa)
saberem saw (one weapon)
with the hammers will be harder:
they are scattered throughout the map (for the whole game I got 20 PCs.) (this is not the blacksmith and they were all black like 10 angry. everyone (maybe 20) one can find at the cave entrance reddoch)
in Nordmar for a mission to get you...
picks if too lazy to look that they have with dealers... mine is 80 angry. each...
I have them by the end of the game was around 100...
for this it is necessary to wet the translators!!!
GFI translator must die!!!

R
Reverrius 27.02.20

With the hammers not difficult, in cap Dunya has two slaves who are repairing the house (in the beginning at the left), they can get as many Molotov similarly with saws. ;)

I
IronDemon 27.02.20

Nightwish, thanks for hammers, go try.

F
F4lGrig 27.02.20

aquium
I drank 5 passed