3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maggvai 27.02.20 01:14 pm

The Tomb Of Lucian (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In the tomb of Lucian pipes puzzle, where to take blood? play 1 Persian, and the bloody rain is not present, the whole city ran huckster with gidroksilnami to rain crafted and not found. what to do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saihonh 27.02.20

bloody rain any knick Hydra LVL 1 +1лвл necro also can try for the elf to let the blood to beat to his blood went and so on, and the blood then lighting blessing Nada

M
Maggvai 27.02.20

the fact of the matter is that there is no bloody rain, book Hydra can not find anywhere else, all the city was spared. play 1 Persian, tried using mercenaries to beat yourself, the blood is not present. here XS and what to do next

Z
Zozik10 27.02.20

buy Germanii(the witch Almira on the ship(if it was saved in the second act)), and necromancy(the same, but Tarkin(if he's not killed in the first)), mix them, get the bloody rain. any of the books but not the source, otherwise you'll get bloody storm

M
Marat Yarullin 27.02.20

Zozik10
But how to mix something just tell me please!!!

Z
Zozik10 27.02.20

Marat Yarullin
on the subject of PKM in the context menu combine with(play in England. version)(mix/link to) appears in the crafting menu, then understand, I hope

M
Marat Yarullin 27.02.20

Zozik10
ok thanks!

N
Nikolayq 27.02.20

M
MoonRainbow3 27.02.20

Someone has a problem to log in, and I have puppets, and no, it's not that I can't kill them. On the contrary, they themselves die so that I move and not realize, as they rise!!

O
OrisLumenis 27.02.20

MoonRainbow3
There should be levers to push, puppets can not be killed they are infinitely resultsa. Another option to get them from the source - then they die forever