3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
katammar 27.02.20 01:15 pm

How do you like the Russian voice? (Final Fantasy 15)

I now want to start the game with Japanese audio and Russian subtitles, but I wanted to know how the Russian translation is good? Is there any critical inaccuracies, and can it be fun. And I know English but not to the extent that it is comfortable and not straining to play with English subtitles and Japanese voices.
25 Comments
Sort by:
L
LarsJunFan 27.02.20

katammar
Don't worry and just appreciate yourself. Shortcomings he will notice if they are.

S
SaniLLa 27.02.20

The translation was really serious! All translated almost word for word. I play with a Russian voice acting, the voices picked up a very similar to the Japanese original(before the game was watching the location on YouTube). As for the subtitles are translated very efficiently.

x
xoen 27.02.20

katammar
Normal translation. Both subs and audio.

M
Mad_cloud 27.02.20

Well tried

n
nickroma7 27.02.20

Stool

O
Odin1997 27.02.20

Just wonderful, I certainly am a fan of the Russian language, but I think even those who hate him have to admit that the voice acting in this game is beyond praise.

P
Princess_Darsy 27.02.20

The voice acting is excellent, the only thing that confused, so it's Chocobo.

m
mirelish 27.02.20

Zaminusyat Yes, okay. You guys seriously think the Russian voice acting is beyond praise and quality made? You ever heard the English voice acting? Voices matched perfectly, a very emotional and expressive. And Russian it's the endgame. Voices only a couple of the characters are well matched, not of the emotions that the characters experience. In the English version even laugh at how they give each other crap, and so in Russian there is no such. Subtitles are also a bit trouble, inglish say one thing, in Sabah, cropped it, then a little something. The translation is not word for word and sometimes whole sentences are lost. but in General, well of course, that they translated the game completely, and before anything at all was not. I did not call to only play with English voices, it's just advice. Wish the characters were more alive and real - play with the English voice acting.

L
LarsJunFan 27.02.20

mirelish
Dude, come on, let's get the Marines in GENERAL with all games! Type English better! Always cool and will be cool! It is the grain we need in Heavy Rhine, Stalker, the Witcher, Metal gear 5, to replace the Russian soldiers voice English. And be happy.
Look, idiot, I'm sorry to call, but in our time, the Russian voice IS a very RARE thing. If you don't like, drive to where you yourself will be easier. Where ALL the English. In any case, your opinion does not matter here.

S
Sanioric 27.02.20

In fact, even on the demo it was clear that tried, did for show. Those who are not particularly listening for show and go, but if you compare with English and especially with Japanese, the difference is palpable. Well it and is clear - a great game, and the time is short, it is unlikely that something worthwhile would come out. But is it worth guys to praise already for the work itself, still somehow, but for the Russian players have adapted.

k
katammar 27.02.20

well what do you want if in Japan there is a profession in voice acting for anime and games, and America is engaged in it longer than we, the main thing that the voice was. and there postepenno and quality will improve. The more I saw in the English-speaking segment of swearing at how Americans translated from Japanese...so it's not just us fighting for the translation)

V
Viss 27.02.20

Gorgeous voice, the voices of ka kradnie, but Naction missed, then replays, then don't play out.

m
macsim702 27.02.20

Sometimes agogreat or overplayed, but overall standards. At level 3, the Witcher would probably be even even. Especially when you consider the magnitude of the transfer (number of people, NPCs) in the main game and DLC. Actually used fan-made subtitles to the finals waited for years and was glad to any protostome translation, and then we can say official translation, and even voice acting. Bosyatsky podgon from developers, otherwise you will not name :)

m
mirelish 27.02.20

LarsJunFan
Man, I didn't say that all English voice is cool. There are games where Russian voice classier than the English. But we're talking about finalku, and not about others, you do not speak on the topic

L
LarsJunFan 27.02.20

mirelish
Wrong, the topic. I said, in our time, the Russian voice is a rarity. If you will not do the Russian voice, about her then all will be forgotten. And to finalke 15 is also true.

O
OswaldXI 27.02.20

If such a topic, then wanted to ask the knowledgeable people.

How, by whom and on whose money is accepted the decision on creation Russian voice acting?
Square itself has allocated money? And she gathered the actors? Unlikely.
Or square finds a contractor, like 1C or Buka, and already gives them money to cut... or rather the creation of voice?
Or the same 1C or Buka, at its own expense, it makes, with the permission of the Square?

S
SuumMalumCuique 27.02.20

Normal voice! Who doesn't like a microphone in your hands... and please, make your voice! :) (2 time I decided to play with Japanese voices - so they have it much worse - in my opinion :D )

Z
Zhan-Zhak Pidzhak 27.02.20

ps4 will be Russ Locke?anyone knows?

L
LarsJunFan 27.02.20

Jean-Jacques Jacket
I want to know.

y
yarz 27.02.20

OswaldXI
The developer said that To be more immersed in the role it is necessary that all spoke your language" something like that. And said that he listened to the candidates, but as a Russian he does not understand, it was based on the intonation of an interpreter. And about the money is unknown.