3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 27.02.20 01:15 pm

April 22 - the birthday of V. I. Ulyanov (Lenin)

Who would not say that - Lenin - man # 2 fame and popularity throughout the world. Immediately after Jesus Christ. And given the fact that Christ is a mythical personality and whether this was in fact - that Lenin and all the superstar No. 1. In any case, his books in the world are inferior in number only to the Bible - and it is a historical fact.

And who would not say, as if the current dogs and the pygmies haven't tried it crap and nailed his mausoleum - Lenin, in contrast, has gone down in history as the man who once and forever changed the world.

3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 27.02.20

pokemon bald leader

D
Determinant 27.02.20

VICH68
It is not clear why, if you're trying to write a post designed to honor the memory of a distinguished man, to do it in the form that the last exclusively discreditied?
VICH68 wrote:
Who would not say that
What do you mean who would not say that? It is that mantra which is supposed to transform the following word in the absolute truth? It doesn't work, my friend. Just the same, by comparing someone that says, and most importantly - what it provides commit changes without closing his words, revealed and objective truth.

VICH68 wrote:
Lenin - the man # 2 fame and popularity throughout the world.
What are the sources of this information? Who conducted such research, when? Who checked the results?
VICH68 wrote:
In any case, his books in the world are inferior in number only to the Bible - and it is a historical fact.
This is not a historical fact, it is a mistake of the logical form of the utterance. You are trying to compare concepts of different categories, which is unacceptable. You are comparing circulation of all 50 volumes, written by one man, with individual works. You need to either compare each volume of Lenin, it is clear that even ten volumes put together, will easily remove any one volume of Harry Potter. Either you need to compare the General circulation of the author with a total circulation of another author. At optimistism not come, in a word, questionable data, the circulation of Lenin in the USSR amounted to 630 million books. It is clear that more than in the USSR, a prolific writer to be replicated anywhere else could not, but,will make a very optimistic assumption that in the world they printed the same. Get is ~1.3 billion. In Agatha Christie's a circulation of around two billion. I'm not even talking about any Shakespeare.

VICH68 wrote:
Lenin, in contrast, has gone down in history as the man who once and forever changed the world.
Yeah...I Know a few people that went down in history and changed the world. It is an ambiguous achievement.

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.02.20

A great Leader, next to which Nikolashka - no one...

Determinant wrote:
Yeah...I Know a few people that went down in history and changed the world. It is an ambiguous achievement.
And who changed the world in negative terms, for example? Correct, but you implied it, right? ))
Immediately dismiss the option of Hitler: he world has not changed.