3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
catmagila 27.02.20 01:15 pm

Bug glow eyes in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How to fix ? Help!
18 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 27.02.20

Why not in the technical issues created the topic?

try to type in the console player.addspell f71d1
then close and enter the player.removespell f71d1 .

c
catmagila 27.02.20

There rarely comes.
Wild Rider
But where to look? Please tell me. Sorry not good at it.

W
Wild Rider 27.02.20

press the tilde, i.e. a key, which shows `e

m
maxfactor029 27.02.20

OO What kind of bug is that? Console - key of e

D
Darkstoun1 27.02.20

catmagila
Look, for the future, Skyrim is already 3 years, all bugs found and fixed long ago. You just go to Google and write exactly the same thing that you wrote in the title of the topic. Simple, isn't it?

Z
Zhmura 27.02.20

the screen can fold, it seems to look cool, I would gg would fit :)

B
Bianor 27.02.20

zmura
Hardly you will like this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28593/?

n
nikitos3004_ 27.02.20

Their
I had a similar thing only his eyes were silver in full of shit

d
darkster 27.02.20

How to treat here :
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/872861-tutorial-removing-unwanted-magic-effects-from-the-player/#entry6985897

Z
Zhmura 27.02.20

Their
she did not like

r
rPeBoJL 27.02.20

you'll like this
Spoiler

S
SRxSINEDPro 27.02.20

After the battle with draugrami this happens, the solution is written above)

c
catmagila 27.02.20

darkster
Link in English, can't read, and no in Russian?

d
darkster 27.02.20

Everything is in principle simple : looking at the picture, has a similar effect , look its ID - for example the effect of the Eye Draugr ID: F71D1. Included in the game , press the tilde is the letter e on the Russian layout , after enter player.addspell, a space character, enter the ID , press Enter and tilde close the command prompt .
Again open a command prompt and enter player.removespell and through the gap the same ID as before , and you Enter a tilde . If that fails look for a different effect .
If not helped it score in the search engine : REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER . Several Russian cityh have this discussion ,but there will also have to suffer .
The easiest option to put Unofficial patches on Skyrim : USKP , they add to the temple of Kynareth three altars for removing these effects . BUT these patches will conflict with many mods on Skyrim .
I have several times got out of these effects , it is always treated via the command line .

c
catmagila 27.02.20

Thank You for participating in this problem but not don't work, maybe I have something wrong doing. But still thank you!!! I just took deleted the game and started all over again. I think this Bug is related to improper manufacture of fashion. Once again THANK you all!!!!

b
bender_21 27.02.20

I also did not helped

L
Logan1112 27.02.20

thank you,helped me

M
Marmixos 28.06.21

Thank you very much just thank you from the bottom of my heart it helped me !!!!