3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KipBit 27.02.20 01:15 pm

Help a newbie (Hearts of Iron 4)

1)Why my army is so weak?In the units of tanks , infantry and artillery . But playing for Germany and outnumber division of the enemy in some way that would stretch 1 division tips requires 3+ my

2)Question for those who played the mod great war . How to create the strongest army in Germany (that would confront France,Russia,Britain,Italy ,Romania and the Ottomans )?
5 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ukrop24 27.02.20

2) Start playing with 1910 in research upgrade military technology and industry , try to explore the tanks . Or download cheats

M
Mitraunuruoddo 27.02.20

1) If the division is entrenched, it is difficult squeeze with position. So this could be. To effective squeeze it is necessary most of the tanks in the division, air superiority/air support(to lower the enemy's shield/raises attack your division), and if you're near the sea then get the fleet off shore. The fleet must have at least 1 big ship(Heavy cruiser and greater). The more ships the bigger the penalty on the enemy(max -25%). Something like this.

S
Spolrock 27.02.20

Remember the game: my friend couldn't beat the 5 divisions entrenched on the mountain, we attacked from 4 sides each 5 motto with Arta and engineers, they (the enemies) spirit lost equipment is almost not there but the bastards kept our main retreated to regroup, and these bastards, it's not dead, I threw the stormtroopers and beavers at 1 site in the mountains, then with grief in half won these 5 motto. I with each other gave them the nickname of Spartans it does not matter that it was the Japs.
I played in Sots.China it for Advice.

y
yar1097 27.02.20

1) the War it is better to divisions with specific composition. What kind of composition for all divisions, not say, but infantry squad. like, should consist of 7 helmets and 2 artillery. Much depends on what doctrine you chose.

K
KipBit 27.02.20

Thank you all.