3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HarddCatt 27.02.20 01:15 pm

Does it make sense to upgradethe PC ?

My computer:
Motherboard asus m3a78
Percents amd phenom x4 9650
GPU radeon hd 3870 (512mb)
Chiftec 500W PSU
RAM 4 strips of 1 gig.
Ssd 120gb

None I can change.
Tell me what you can upgrade percent.
Or maybe to rebuild and pay a little more? On 775 socket. although it is also an ancient socket.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 27.02.20

samsonow anything. plus it makes no sense to look in I will shift AMD FKH in mind the small amount of RAM and ддр2 likely
new processer. the Mat Board and RAM and optional cooling of processor
the attempt to collect the couple there from the old Buda denotational utter nonsense. in om on on older stones 775 and the first generation i5

g
gennaz 27.02.20

HarddCatt
Collect on the basis of 2200g,a great budget option.
Spoiler
There will be only RAM+mother to buy.
Spoiler

T
Tiberiym 27.02.20

A Hairdryer change of course, it does not support S. S. E. of 4.2, i.e., in some new games even you can not play ( no matter which graphics card will stand ).
Raise the RAM to 8 ( more than 8 eats nothing in the near future is unlikely to be )
Well, the graphics card of 2 GB ( preferably 10 generations, the same 1030 if we are really bad with the budget )

s
saa0891 27.02.20

Waste of money,better save for new hardware,if not you can buy will be cheaper (35-40 pieces can be quite normal sistemnik to take),it is advisable to take one who fumbles in the gland if he did not understand,to change sewed on soap there is not any sense,then he himself will regret.

a
aleks1979 27.02.20

There is better something new to collect.