3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M-1 Selection 27.02.20 01:15 pm

The Witcher 2 on PS3 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Hi guys. Who thinks, why the Witcher 2 did on ps3 and only on Xbox ? And whether the port in the future on the ps3 ? I think CD project red is just a young team and never dealt with consoles that did the WITCHER on plahu. Share your thoughts on the matter.
33 Comments
Sort by:
_
_-SHERLOCK-_ 27.02.20

Because the Box is still somehow possible to pull this toy, but samylina Curling stupidly bent under it...

T
T r u m a n 27.02.20

NE SDELALI POTOMUCHTO CONSOLY NE PODERJUT GRAFIT WEDMKA!!! CONSOLEY SOSNOLEY!!!!

M
M-1 Selection 27.02.20

No, well, I thought I would write that the console sosnoley. But how can not pull plaha if gta 4, assassin's creed, crysis, uncharted, battlefield 3 pulls, and the Witcher 2 does not pull ? 30 frames I think quietly she olila would be no worse than Boxing

R
RikoChiko 27.02.20

The game will go but will have to compress texture, to reduce visibility and cover up the jambs twisted and contrast soap. For PC this have nothing to do.

M
M-1 Selection 27.02.20

It is clear that you have little to cut. But on the videos on the Xbox the picture is very high quality out. And the performance is excellent. I think cd project just didn't want to bother with the ps3 architecture and have decided that it is easier on the Xbox to do.

Z
Zhydmen 27.02.20

1)the PS3 is very difficult to make games out of washed-architecture (easily only a movie xD),so PS3 has no games.
2)the PS3 is unlikely to be able to optimize the game for the year up to 30 FPS even with graphite worse than H360,for a look point 1.
3)in General, developers simply do not have not the strength nor the desire,not particularly time tormented with the PS3,and many lose money on the PS3 than conjuring money then sales, see item 1.

M
M-1 Selection 27.02.20

Gidman
Yes, what I agree. But we can recall Rockstar with their projects with an open world. Gta 4, Red Dead Redemption, L. A. Noire. Let's say In L. A. Noire graphics on PS 3 maleham even better than on the box. And then there's this fact: when you play at a distance look especially in the shadow and so on. So your third point I agree, they have no more experience on consoles

a
antipekar 27.02.20

the game will be released on the PS3, you'll see

S
SystemN7 27.02.20

They have no developers on the PS3. Although, maybe there is, but an insufficient number.

M
M-1 Selection 27.02.20

I still do wonder. Why do they say that the PS3 has no games ? First, it goes almost all multiplatform. Secondly, exclusives good many( certainly more than the x-box)

F
Festr.. 27.02.20

M-1 Selection
Mean that there is no normal games, one soap kintso.

M
M-1 Selection 27.02.20

Festr..
It's all nonsense someone. One mud to blurted out and all like boobies repeat one after the other. What do you mean by normal game ? Again comes out on ps3 all multiplatform ( then goes on the PC and x-box is also a movie) and almost all ps3 exclusives are great games which get pleasure, not some nonsense on a PC, on which I sit as the fool wait for it to set, and then you sit there with sweaty palms and sakamichi. In General, what is there to prove. I took plaju and have no regrets. With one can agree that the games on it are expensive.

F
Festr.. 27.02.20

M-1 Selection
Yes, actually. Who needs PC gaming? PC slows down the progress and potential of consoles has not revealed!

Spoilery looked quite adequate, but a little out of trolling.
Yes, and almost all ps3 exclusives are great games which get pleasure, not some nonsense on the PC
And it once said about the overwhelming majority of multiplatform games on consoles?
where I sit as the fool wait for it to set
But after that, the processing goes faster. And anyway, don't push Bobo!
and then you sit there with sweaty palms and sakamichi.
It turns out that the PC only nerds sitting, for the PC otherwise it is impossible, whereas on consoles everyone is playing quietly and calmly? Quick-time-events preobladayut on consoles. And in General gameplay zaklikali...
With one can agree that the games on it are expensive.
A PC is a freebie and you can watch movies, sit in the Internet, listen to music, play games and do it all at once!

F
FakeDollar 27.02.20

Boxing games are developed on PC... PS - on device=) I do not think that they need a crap=)

M
M-1 Selection 27.02.20

Festr..
Do not cling to him. I meant that nonsense on PC is the installation process, and then various patches, etc. Then God forbid if the game zabagovannaya ( like the Witcher 2 on PC) , for which the developers of new patches rivet and can't normal performance to do. At the same x-box all right, and the performance and the picture and everything.

L
Lucky Luciano 27.02.20

beliv such beliv
the xbox 360 can pull the graphics, and the ps3 only soap

F
Festr.. 27.02.20

M-1 Selection
Clinging to the words - tested me practice communicating in the forums. Took your previous post as trolling, even though you already said that, called it a generalized. In General, all items of the nonsense on PC applies to consoles. I think bugs and glitches only occur on my PC? They would be on consoles, if developed, they are not polished.

M
Master of Shadows 27.02.20

Belivie on.

J
Joey Jordison Superball 27.02.20

This baguette, the same baguette, all baguette. - Zhirik-mod on.

On the PS3 it will not work, because CD Project RED are afraid to plunge into the complex architecture of the console, which was never dealt with. The third part will be released on all platforms.

F
Festr.. 27.02.20

Joey Jordison Superball
What? No. NO!! They will not release! WILL NOT!! CD Project RED for a PC!! They can't take ekskljuzivnost. Will not clean. As is PC-ind., and will remain so. All of the parts. The series needs to evolve and not deteriorate for consolata. In the Witcher the second such control that it seems that on the controller you can play. It's NOT right! PC onli!