3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sprintin 27.02.20 01:16 pm

play free for 14 days! (Sea of Thieves)

you can play 14 days for free in the game through the xbox game pass(trial 14 days).
don't forget to turn off the auto-renewal subscription!
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiercestLeek02 27.02.20

There isn't need GOLD status, who paid?

T
TheHouse 27.02.20

I have not even available in the store, she allegedly not in all the strange releases?

S
Sprintin 27.02.20

FiercestLeek02
I play on PC)

p
prick1e 27.02.20

Who is going to bother, personally I do not advise. The game is kind of boring, content is not enough. Makes sense to play only if you have a company of 5-6 people.

S
Sprintin 27.02.20

prick1e
for reference, 14 days is more than enough, not to spend 4K.
played yesterday, well, the game does not pull on the money that is asked, even in the cooperative.
about stuff, click a few buttons and all, less than two minutes)

d
drontwo 27.02.20

Sprintin
If I click a few buttons, you first have to register then enter your card, full address, and everything is in order you then receive a message of payment failure

S
Sprintin 27.02.20

drontwo
what kind of error is it? everything went smoothly.
not well, if you haven't bought anywhere on the map), it may be difficult to make it.
I already had all hammered, in addition to the card number usually in the Mike store untie after purchase.
again, fill in the address and card number, for 2 minutes, if not less.
but you are not forced)
you were given a free opportunity to check if you are lazy, do not check.

d
drontwo 27.02.20

Sprintin
in essence, and that just gives an error about shopping with cards by, just takes 30 rubles validation error

S
Sprintin 27.02.20

drontwo
I had no problems.

d
drontwo 27.02.20

Sprintin
And yet this does not mean that others will not be.
Spoiler

S
Sprintin 27.02.20

drontwo
well, this post was not about the problems, and the possibility to play free for 14 days.
write in Microsoft or maybe the problem is with the Bank.
as an option to try another card from another Bank.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 27.02.20

where to buy cheaper game? and for 4K to buy the game this is insanity! even zidouri from EA themselves do not allow

o
osdf 27.02.20

For this shit 4 rubles! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!! I sell it for 200 rubles would give to the max! Already quite! I'd rather buy 2 of battlefield and still remain!!!

C
CTuKC 27.02.20

melkomyagkih face will not crack? fall ratings will appear in the origin or incentive for a spear - will start to buy, but 4K rubles... the Lord seems odd mistake