3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vikttor777 27.02.20 01:16 pm

The mechanics of storing coal (Frostpunk)

The problem with the storage of coal at the warehouse 2700 locations for coal (2 warehouses built, they choose to store coal). What is the problem do not understand, tell me what's wrong?

Spoiler

7 Comments
Sort by:
i
igor.sinyaev.3 27.02.20

The same problem do not understand, I demolished and re-built all the game restarted, nothing helps.

V
VirgilSouth 27.02.20

Ugledobytchiki can only be three piles for 560 units of coal or in the amount, I don't remember exactly, but when they fill the production stops. You need to quickly develop. There the description says that one ugledobytchiki provides two post collection.

My advice - as soon as possible build a coal mine and Aphrodite it is not worth it to produce coal, you will not find many workers to them

V
Vikttor777 27.02.20

VirgilSouth
I have mine already is, even worked.

V
VirgilSouth 27.02.20

Vikttor777
Oh, I look at the screenshots, you even posts collection near ugledobytchiki not built. Then the workers will be the coal to collect. Either manually on each pile assign workers, but it is frost, disease, all the cases

V
Vikttor777 27.02.20

VirgilSouth
Thank you. Started to work finally, the prompts no nothing about it or did not read. Why the sawmill is not necessary post production (the first built)?

V
VirgilSouth 27.02.20

Vikttor777
Because the sawmill from sawing wood, and ugledobytchiki produces a heap of coal to be collected. In the description of the getter indicated

K
Kavaynik 27.02.20

Vikttor777
Ugledobytchiki collects and emits near a pile of coal which then needs to gather a collection point. The mill also collects wood from the frozen trees, ie acts as a collection point or a coal mine, but only on the trees in the area. In the description of the buildings everything is fine painted.