3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roof17 27.02.20 01:16 pm

Help with a bug (Far Cry 5)

In General I have pirate version, and I had such a case the game play itself and suddenly comes out a window are you sure You want to main menu? I click no and it again this window, I'm already on the no button was pressed 200 times. Please help
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 27.02.20

It cant pirated version apparently litsuhe this is not, try another Repack to download, or can be a different pill from another group of hackers, if any.

R
Roof17 27.02.20

I already changed the Repack, 2 hour and same problem again now another Repack shake

S
Sanek1971 27.02.20

Come on by Khattab on the site, he usually writes methods to eliminate all kinds of schools, maybe your school is there. The comments you read there, ask your question there will answer itself or Khattab, or who knows

O
ONE BLAST 27.02.20

Buy litsuhu

P
PicaSS 27.02.20

Maybe the antivirus is blocking the program... Look at the processes and the virus scan log.

f
fog666666 27.02.20

In short, take the bug and ban drive bagobo Bagram.and will no begovo

f
fominviatheslav20 27.02.20

ONE BLAST
Pirates is well...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

Roof17
Download from hatab's official website there at the bottom workaround bugs. Perhaps if Windows 7 then you need the update to download and if 10,me it update through the update center, maybe you need to remove sohranki or to follow steps as written hatab.