3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20 01:16 pm

The Russian kursela (Farming Simulator 17)

Although I am a beginning farmer,but Colsplay very used to it,the more it is constantly updated,now my version is 063,and glad that it has been translated into Russian language.But I was puzzled that the name of courses you can enter in English only.I climb on the files coreplay in the game and made this:

It took me less than three minutes, I mean,to change the English language into Russian in names of course.
Very liked ))))
24 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema86024 27.02.20

Fc_korolev
let's go

F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20

tema86024
It's very simple ))) go into the game directory,find the folder CoursePlay_Courses,in it find the folder where you saved your kursela,I have it Map2,and there find the file courseManager.xml...and edit names in Russian and all...very convenient and nice ))

A
Almazinis 27.02.20

And to make it even easier and more pleasant,on YouTube in the search box, type Victor Mishchenko. This man,practically everything described in detail and shown.A lot of the nuances of coreplay.which you knew or not, he summarized.

F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20

Almazinis
Watched a lot of it,but that's about the Russian language not found,can you give a link ?

A
Almazinis 27.02.20

Unfortunately,you can't,but about the folder,I saw it once.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9zXrkiLL-GV1SMDFdc9WCQ/videos----this bourgeois comrade lays out the actual actions.

F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20

Almazinis
Unfortunately with the foreign I have seams ((((and about the folders Viktor Mishchenko watched,I think he's the most sensible lessons,only it is too boring ))))

A
Almazinis 27.02.20

Do not have to know French,he is there available shows pallavicino.Victor I almost did not watch.To him,all that is necessary and not necessary,for the bourgeois classes saw.Other languages do not,intuitively... You see,the boring has not heard(the farmer),but still it is not clear how speaking and stuttering-a dangerous mix(and it all in Russian).

F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20

Almazinis
God forbid ))) now looked at your French,by the way was not right,almost everything is clear without translation,I looked until three rollers,they are short and to the point ))) by the way, one did not understand when the Russian language translate your kursela(name of courses) and I thought at first, that will be visible crazybabe instead of the Russian language and was very surprised that everything is fine...so why not directly in the game to write in Russian ???

A
Almazinis 27.02.20

Because the game is so tapiline.Modest in any fashion(maps) can prescribe the translation, and it will be read in Russian.The same kursela translated into several languages.Just pogovarit modes and understand what was happening.
For example mod Real Time:

Taddei
Voskresenie
OpenElement
DiВторник
Msred
DoЧетверг
FrПятница
Subbota

A
Almazinis 27.02.20

Under the spoiler did not happen.Case you do not know that have to register under the spoiler?

t
tema86024 27.02.20

Fc_korolev
I мап1 is and it's empty мап2 no

F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20

tema86024

F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20

t
tema86024 27.02.20

Fc_korolev
YES THAT'S IT THERE LOOK THERE МАП1 SKILLS AND IT IS EMPTY

F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20

tema86024
So you have saved courses curple ?? if they are then they ought somewhere to be recorded

t
tema86024 27.02.20

Fc_korolev
and where there is change to Russian

t
tema86024 27.02.20

Fc_korolev
and th every row in Russian perepisat or what

F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20

tema86024
Rewrite what you want and what you need )) and that it is long ????

t
tema86024 27.02.20

you kick the frame I thought there na english russian to rearrange and all and well it

F
Fc_korolev 27.02.20

tema86024
Well, I do not insist )) not you do not ))