3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 27.02.20 01:16 pm

Forging of celestial objects, how to open? (Nioh)

Good afternoon. Arose a reasonable question.

If luck can disperse only near the end of the game or intends in the middle of the game (and to the average values), and most of the recipes begins to fall from bosses mainly in the end of the game if you go off-good luck and appropriate bonuses. It alludes to the fact. at the end of NG+0, you can forge celestial objects.

But in my passing I can't find how to open the forging of the celestial objects. What you need to do to open this feature?

Now pass the path of the mighty and in the process of NG+0 play additional missions (DLS). Decided to farm some creeps celestial objects, sets in DLS. First and foremost, set a matchless warrior and Swallows. And then began to pour recipes, and the ability to forge a heavenly weapon I find in the game can't.

What's wrong? Or in the game and meant to be that forging can only be an ordinary object, a celestial and legendary forge impossible? Then what's the point to close most of the recipes during the game? and especially not to give the opportunity to find some recipes for forging purple Seth in the course of the game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 27.02.20

The ability to forge the celestial items as soon as there is open access to them, just need to be careful.
Spoilers PM you threw the details and the link to the video.Supernatural forging not only drop you, either through pollution in the abyss, but only after opening access, that is, after the discovery of the way of the sage.
Ancient texts for forging weapons and armor fall regularly, if you need a specific set, you need to know with whom he falls (Google to help) and to farm this boss, I usually always fall after the 3rd, high after the 10th of the murder. A big part knocked out on the way strong, the rest of the way to the demon. Some recipes can only be obtained from bosses of the DLC.

u
usus 27.02.20

Stanislavich
The game then come on in

D
Dmitriy Terzi 27.02.20

Svetoslav
How many paths after the way of a strong is the way of the demon?

D
Ded MastDay 27.02.20

Dmitry Terzi
Only 5: way of the Samurai, the path of the mighty, the path of the demon, the path of sage, path of Neo.
https://nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/New+Game+Plus

D
Dmitriy Terzi 27.02.20

Svetoslav
Thank you, Sensei. Tell me one more thing, please: There's something interesting (new) through all these ways in addition to ever-growing levels of complexity and new equipment?

D
Ded MastDay 27.02.20

Dmitry Terzi
The highlights describes the link.

Way open strong celestial objects (green), they can be sharpened(max level 150(+20). Celestial armor, and weapons, unlike the rare (violet), too, has a scale of familiarity to 999. There is an opportunity to take two guardian spirits and pump them up to 30 level. Open access to the abyss (something like arena boss-fight), where you can get a unique (infinite) talismans and stones on other.

On the way to the demon removed the threshold level 150 lvl, spirits to 40 lvl.

In the way of the sage open access to the supernatural (orange) subjects. Have unique bonuses from sets and special modifiers. But not to forging, only a drop or through a pollution in the abyss. Spirits can pump up to 50 level.

On the way Neo, the threshold pumping increases from 99 to 200. Spirits to 60-th level.

Between the tracks, you can switch at any time.

Beside the fact that mobs and bosses with each level the difficulty becomes thicker in some locations varies the type and number of mobs. For example, where there was some Ghost mines, you receive the Youkai ninja support in the form of flying heads, etc.

In General, in contrast to DS3, here in NG+ much more change, although the locations are the same. Well, the balance is a bit skewed, if for example NG+(way strong) run pretty easy on NG++(the way of the daemon), start to catch a one-shot phenomenon from the homeless. And the demons have to pick a very long time, as stupid is not enough damage. In General, to advance further, the game makes farm the same locations many times, I eventually get bored.

In terms of plot, there is no change.

D
Dmitriy Terzi 27.02.20

Svetoslav
Thanks for the info!