3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 27.02.20 01:16 pm

Does the chances blog the overall theme?

The issue is extremely important to me - whether it is necessary to blow up to grow your blog in connection with that subject he has the most that neither is common.
Faced with the fact that all more or less interesting theme for me has long since occupied, so we decided to develop a blog that will be interesting, not tying it to any theme. But lately noticed that mostly everywhere is recommendable for narrow-subject blogs, they are easier to spin and easier to monetize. Became even somehow not on itself.
Who knows answer - is there a chance for narrative blog on Blogger?
PS My blog is in the profile, then, can be evaluated.
P. P. S. This is not advertising, I really ask for advice.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dvn74 27.02.20

Of course it is best to blog with a narrow topic, because the user is looking for specifically. Going to narrow themed blog the user will be happy to see and related materials on the topic of search. The next time he already been coming to your blog, knowing that it will find all in one place, and at least will add your blog to bookmarks and will become a subscriber.

P
Parigo 27.02.20

I would not despair. You can write about everything, but only on the condition that you write about interesting or your writing style rolls to sexuality. If not, then Yes, it is necessary to narrow the topic. Work, Hobbies, to be a brother, be a sister, etc.

g
gresis12 27.02.20

I would not despair. You can write about everything, but only on the condition that you write about interesting or your writing style rolls to sexuality. If not, then Yes, it is necessary to narrow the topic. Work, Hobbies, to be a brother, be a sister, etc.