3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Moskovkin 27.02.20 01:17 pm

The problem with the launch (Far Cry 5)

Hi all,the topic is probably already covered,BUT I would like to ask advice from a Pro.The situation is this: the pirates have installed (installation went fine),I start to run appears the logo... and all the throws!
update Windows 7 installed,Microsoft Net Framework installed,and most importantly no errors.what to do XS)))
22 Comments
Sort by:
d
deleted user azaza 27.02.20

Nikolai Moskovkin
Everywhere write only about what they say upgrading to seven will benefit from this troubles, but if you've already installed, then the situation becomes hopeless. Maybe you have a Hairdryer?)

N
Nikolay Moskovkin 27.02.20

vzhuh vzhuh
I'm sorry?

d

Nikolai Moskovkin
They say that if you've already installed the update for Windows seven its, we don't even know what to do, always write what works after the update. Therefore I asked if you had an amd phenom or athlon? They also do not support sse 4.1

N

old but pulls)))

d

Nikolai Moskovkin
Yes, it is strange he has to pull, and it supports sse 4.2. What can I say, there is a video with the gameplay of people on core2duo e8600

N

vzhuh vzhuh
Oh,hatab at a minimum and with glitches )) I got another Repack to try?

t
touristos 27.02.20

Guys, tell me please what update you need to install the game to start?

N

touristos
KB2670838 for Windows 7 and Microsoft Net Framework 4.6.1. in the search engine in turn

t
touristos 27.02.20

Nikolai Moskovkin
Thank you, it worked!

d

Nikolai Moskovkin
from'qoob try, I rocked the day of release on torrents so to speak, and there were no problems.
Spoilern I have windows 10 build without any of the junk that consumes a mere 500MB operatives.

N

vzhuh vzhuh
damn, I also from him,but Windows 7((((

d
dima Shagalov 27.02.20

can throw file EACLaunch.exe but it is not saved

d

dima Shagalov
on http://rgho.st/8xJvc44Dk

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

vzhuh vzhuh
the Assembly is the demon of junk, this is the Assembly of the craftsmen all complete garbage, download the original image and under the repak read what to do with the update windose

d

19lexa19 wrote:
download original image
Here it is just bullshit (for me). I have no store, xbox apps, metro apps, cortana, and other unnecessary stuff, which is all the time hanging in the processes, I do not use it, even the start menu from classic shell is, in short, wind is the most minimalistic as seven, but directx 12 is normal.

m
maximiliano1 27.02.20

Nikolai Moskovkin
Thank you!! And I helped!!!

a
asket77 27.02.20

Crashes without error to the desktop when loading the initial mission. Geforce 560 ti, Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30 GHz, 8GB memory.
No pulls card?

d

asket77 wrote:
No pulls card?
Not in this case for sure, because on YouTube there is a run pharika fifth on the gt 610 to 3-5 fps, my old hd7770 issued 30фпс on the minimum salary.

f
freemen767 27.02.20

Brothers, help!!! I have Windows 7(the maximum SP 1) downloaded it to update Windows 7 Microsoft Net Framework 6.4.1, DirectX already deleted and put a new one, downloaded at least 10 different Repack torrents, updated the video card drivers, CPU supports sse 4.2, system specifications are Intel Core i3 - 2120 (3.3 GHz), RAM 8 gb, GeForce GT 630....displays this error Error when you start the application (0xc000007b). HOW TO SOLVE IT?????? Tried all ways to solve this problem, maybe forgot something tell me)))