3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuziaka799 27.02.20 01:17 pm

Reset Outposts (Far Cry 5)

I passed all the story missions,extra missions, captured all the outposts and found all the caches.The map is empty,the more it does not display anything, and the outposts to reset can not. The menu stated that it is necessary to perform all and capture all to lose them.
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 27.02.20

That is ALL find and complete all quests including primary and Trastevere. What may have missed, as an example of boscotrecase or comic book.

k
kuziaka799 27.02.20

GuyverDark
Thank you, do not put together, though I can't understand why this is necessary? Far Cry 4 was enough to capture all outposts and fortresses and to reset them back. Here players need to perform tedious, dull job that gave the opportunity to regain the outposts. Well, not nonsense?

m
mrdudell17 27.02.20

kuziaka799
well, some nonsense.

G
GuyverDark 27.02.20

kuziaka799
Good luck. And yet, I realized how to reset the outposts after you have subtitles (I am just 32 hours cleaned area YES only recently spread to the prison and began the Huntsman), like in Tomb Raider.
PS
By chance no one knows how to understand it
Spoiler
can mirror kakimto way was supposed to work or is it just a deliberate warning that the mirror can create so-called blind spot?

S
Slipnot6 27.02.20

GuyverDark
Just a standard warning that the objects reflected in the mirror, in fact can be closer than in the reflection.
Spoiler

G
GuyverDark 27.02.20

Slipnot6
Clear. Thank you.

S
Sanek1971 27.02.20

Minor no effect on the reset, I have a bunch, and I am the second sweep done already

D
Dako7 27.02.20

As I understand it to dump as much as you want and nothing for the second round do not give even the achievements made for those who wants to shoot fanatics, but on the map have absolutely nothing to do.

A
Alerondel 27.02.20

By chance no one knows how to understand it
I have on my car , the mirrors the same - Objects in mirror are closer than you think! Mostly American cars you see.

S
Sanek1971 27.02.20

Dako7
The second time I started to play and now to empty the world to ride, I cleared all the outposts and main villains to kill is not, so map full of cultists, at least some entertainment