3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Copeco 27.02.20 01:17 pm

Spoilers in the headlines on PG (God of War (2018))

Signed up for the updates, I went to the site to read news about the game, each title tells me chronological spoilers of the game, the authors ALO! Or is this the norm?
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
For this site Yes, so while the game is not over, it is better not to go))

l
lyaga11 27.02.20

and th all that HP spoilery cool when immediately told all and standards

_
_Lemon_ 27.02.20

http://joxi.ru/ZrJgggf1Yqzjmj is the titles of the blogs in 20-e number.
http://joxi.ru/E2p888tBR5Mn2Y is news

What in General can be a spoiler? And what about the spoilers in question after the release of the game?

C
Copeco 27.02.20

_Lemon_
No, publication-type video walkthroughs with titles, directly telling the plot of the game

_
_Lemon_ 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
Can learn to distinguish news from the video at least before complaints?
http://joxi.ru/vAWwwwIkJYVEAW - what spoilers?

C
Copeco 27.02.20

_Lemon_
Yes formulated is not so, in the name of blogging. In any case, signed up for news about the game, reading the headlines ponahvatali spoilers why materials with such titles not to ban? Lol, you seriously don't see what are the materials?
Spoilersthis Kratos with his father, Kratos receives the blades of chaos

G
GG4 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
For a long time all games were held, what could be spoilers.

C
Copeco 27.02.20

GG4
All who is this? I have a job, and besides her there. I'm on 3 hours per day of play, trying to pass, and could not pass for 4 days. Something tells me I'm not the only one

G
GG4 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
Game for 8 hours passed without straining.

C
Copeco 27.02.20

GG4
What? I only additional tasks for 6 hours I pass, now in the world of fire fighting. And the world of the mists at least, and realized. I can not imagine how her 8 hours go by, it should run with segetum P3 to skip all objects + to enable the easy difficulty mode

R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
Who do you listen to ETOGES plush, he even the dark soul on ng+++++++++ passes in 15 minutes.

G
GG4 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
Additional tasks absolutely no sense, the plot is not affected and only wasting your time. Of course if you run around all over the map in search of the junk box, etc. then you will have to spend dozens of pointless hours.

L
Lunersun 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
If you are only interested in news on the game, in the timeline you can disable the display of the video updates.

C
Copeco 27.02.20

Rolemanser
Yes, I already knew, I looked on YouTube to approximate the passage of the pure sujecki, by time video comes in over 17 hours

_
_Lemon_ 27.02.20

> Spoilers in the headlines on PG
>> meeting of Kratos with his father, Kratos receives the blades of chaos
>>> I looked on YouTube to approximate the passage of the pure sujecki

All very logical)

C
Copeco 27.02.20

_Lemon_
There just indicate the number of spoilers in the video titles noticed. the very passage I'm not looking. By thumbs determine where I was staying and approximately how much is left that is not logical?