3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vector5007 24.09.19 11:55 am

The problem in communicating with people

Today I created this topic, but the moderators why it was removed, I have not kept it, and rewrote it a little differently, but the meaning is the same. What is written here is true, just want to ask for advice and learn what you are doing in such cases. Please please do not delete this topic.

I can't communicate with the unfamiliar people, long accustomed to people. With good friends can talk even about than almost, about the events occurred over the past day about common interests and much more. But with the unknown and unfamiliar is bad go to the contact, I don't know what to say without knowing their interests, mutual friends and whatnot. Still impossible to keep up with the conversation when they say something on the subject of which I have an idea, but if they are silent, do not know what to do or ask some sort of question, he is the answer and the conversation ends again. Turns out even worse when I'm in unfamiliar company, they talk about her, and I can't even say anything, just silent and all. Do you have such a situation I described? Both of them leave?
111 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 24.09.19

Join our club of idiots and couch potatoes!

J
JekaXXXX 24.09.19

The same thing, I'm a very homely person, I hate society.

P
Pilat. 24.09.19

How old is he that he asks such questions?

S
Scream561 24.09.19

and it you want?communicate with whomever you like.

J
JekaXXXX 24.09.19

Sometimes it is necessary.

S
Scream561 24.09.19

JekaXXXX
well, if sometimes then and endure can.

J
JekaXXXX 24.09.19

Scream561
I'm doing that is suffer...

L
Lihor 24.09.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Aloe 24.09.19

I go behind these people and just disappear.

c
curtjmac 24.09.19

I read somewhere that if in unfamiliar company to remove his pants and hersom twist, enlivened communication, there is a topic for discussion. but I haven't really checked, I closed a notorious loser, I have no problems with communication.

T
Threat to Society 24.09.19

And why the heck to communicate with them?

J
JekaXXXX 24.09.19

curtjmac
There will be a topic for discussion that jerk.

L
Lunh 24.09.19

JekaXXXX
06.11.11 22:42 curtjmac
There will be a topic for discussion that jerk

And why discuss it ? Deviant behavior in adolescents is a consequence of natural processes of maturation, and natural processes it is impossible to fight, and just discuss boring

J
JekaXXXX 24.09.19

Lуnх
Impossible to fight? I wouldn't say that.
PS: I, for one, to seem cool, not starting to smoke, as many of my peers, did what they did. And all was calm.

K
Kotyara 24.09.19

I have the opposite problem, I don't want to speak with familiar people and with strangers is no problem, it was not.

L
Lihor 24.09.19

And I'm the same IRL.

A
Adept Monolita 24.09.19

Well, I do too.

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 24.09.19

Vector5007, and to take but to go on about her own desire to be silent didn't occur to you?

C
C0smicCat 24.09.19

Also have had similar problems. Previously we did so - silent, unless you pay attention (if a company) or stood around, smoked, and pretended that arrive in their thoughts. Although usually even pretend not accounted for, because to stand and listen to those topics, which are not cut quite boring. Easier to score on this issue) self-will.

A
AdroV 24.09.19

Hmm... I would positivel, but fortunately this problem is not encountered.