3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
namaste.108 27.02.20 01:20 pm

How to add brightness in the game? (Outlast 2)

I decided to look at the creation redbarrels, and was upset that no camera with night vision can not see anything, except for some few moments. So, what strings and at what value to change settings in the ini files of the game in order to achieve normal sight in this game? I was not satisfied to run in complete darkness or with green night vision light.
35 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 27.02.20

namaste.108
You stumbled on a bayonet soon as I created the theme with the frankly stupid question, sladinki.

n
namaste.108 27.02.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
You're a funny guy, stupid questions, there is stupid answer!

Z

namaste.108
Stupid questions have you asked one of them. Or have you already forgotten?

n
namaste.108 27.02.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
What is stupidity? The fact that I hate looking at a black screen?

O
Overclock[er] 27.02.20

namaste.108
Too old I look. You would be using your brain first before you ask such questions. Nerd. Like rednecks like you just tongue and shakes.

L
Leonn_24 27.02.20

HA!! imagine Outlast in the afternoon with green grass and birds singing around lepota
no woman with a pick is not terrible)))

p
poxxxuist 27.02.20

I don't know, comrades... I think the game is actually configurable brightness generally totally hammered)) And with my blindness and poor eyesight I am all the more hard to look for something in these armadillos of Potemkin)))

It is necessary to look as the brightness even more to do... And then I'm going blind :-(

Z

namaste.108
Boy, are you stupid or something? It's like a feature of the game, constantly walk with the camera and turned on night vision, don't like something, don't play.

n
namaste.108 27.02.20

We kindly request all sorts of degenerates not to leave your stupid comments! Spare me of your stupidity.

D
Dragon Land 27.02.20

the game is really dark. We are simply forced to turn on night vision, which is to run even worse. What I can scare if I don't see anything? But if I turned on the light in the game, then really it would be something to be afraid of, there are probably as many visual flaws that they had to hide the darkness

n
namaste.108 27.02.20

Dragon Land
So, in the first part of the game was enough to turn off the grit and the game has acquired a new impressive colors! The second part is much worse.

t
teddy9371 27.02.20

namaste.108
over advice from idiots to turn on the flashlight ,and in fact is changing the GAMMA in the graphics settings

_
_MK_00 27.02.20

Unnecessary controversy lit, and sensible proposals has not been received. For me the game is too dark, the money spent, and can not play. How to use the damned files no one knows gamma doesn't solve anything. No craftsmen and it's sad.
IMHO - the Atmosphere in the dark is not built, personally, I'm not scared, but annoyed. Remember that same Cut, as there was a lot of dark places? Not so much, but shit, every little creak and rustle, so that means injection.

G
Guest 06.12.22

so did it work namaster.108?

G
Guest 07.12.22

bruh...yeah game too dark..weird Outlast 1 even better in lighting and play stealthy in Asylum, Outlast 2 jsut total darkness without battery lmaoo