3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 27.02.20 01:21 pm

Is it worth playing? (Pure Farming 2018)

Hi all.
Start with the fact that each game has a theme and is it worth buying? So, for this game I'll make it easy - and worth it at all to play?
The game was obviously done in a hurry and trying to copy Farming Simulator. I'll continue to compare this game to FS17.
All videos for the game, in all advertising, we see an impressive picture, wonderful graphics, an interesting process of farming. But in fact, we get the following:
1. Schedule 2010, plus not very well optimized. On my hardware (pretty not bad for 2018), the game at FHD on ultra settings gives 30 fps, even though the lock-on fps limit - not worth it. In turn, the graphics is very much like the FS17, only using ENB for clarity. Replace the texture of the grass and trees in FS17, add ENB and get the same graphics, only the game to slow you will not.
2. Physics of the driving in the game not that that would be no, it's just primitive. Ala 2000. Yes, GTA VC car coped better than equipment in this game. Wheels turn instantly, which in turn is very difficult to move in turns. Especially when you bought new equipment and you need to take her to the garage - until my strength will decrease by 60 percent. Due to the fact that you collect all the posts and all oncoming traffic, and considers the front bumper, how many trees growing along the road. Management combine, also leaves much to be desired. In the processing field, the combine should be well to maneuver the rear wheels, that would not spend half an hour on a turn, but unfortunately, that's how much time you will need to deploy the processor, for a new passage through the crops.
3. Physics objects (collision). Well, everything is simple - it is not. It is absolutely not in the game. The harvest is in the body not going in groups, as in the FS17, wheels bumping on the remains of crops pass through the object, filling a bucket on a loader - it is not filled in partially, but once again, and teleports the grain in the bucket...
4. The choice of technique is generally terrible. A dozen tractors and a twin brother, well, only that the colors vary Yes power (what power just numbers, which give nothing, only the price increase).

Why did the character model that moves like a wounded snail, though running added, and then the game would be delayed for hundreds of years. By the way, if the character to touch the traffic cone, the character will stand rooted to the spot. Probably in Europe, the cones are made from cast iron, so pounds under 500.

A smile appeared, when Italy saw a shop selling equipment. Smiled, in a normal stall you can buy the harvester and the tractor. Where are they stored?

In General, the game is entirely copied from FS17 playing the latest version of the game, spat and upset. The game is disgusting! Vile and otvratitelnoe plagiarism created with only one purpose - to make money on naive Prosecco, which are conducted on a
If you still decide to buy this game or not to buy? Make no mistake, do not buy it! Better buy Farming Simulator 17 and enjoy the game. By the way, the price of games is almost the same, FS with all the DLS will be a little more expensive, the Deluxe version PF18.
PF18, or download torrents, look at this misunderstanding.

In General, Pure Farming 2018 is not worth buying, more to say - it shouldn't even be playing, having a copy of stasinou torrent. Just wasting time and nerves.

But opinions and tastes are different, interesting, at least someone liked the game so much that he could boldly assert - Pure 2018 bypassed Farming Farming Simulator 17 ?
3 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 27.02.20

Looked up reviews, found out the price tag and said
Oh nah....

a
aTomat 27.02.20

no

O
Orkans 27.02.20

Great game.