3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mortira 27.02.20 01:21 pm

Patch 1.4.2 (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Well, another useless patch?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seyberling 27.02.20

mortira
You could say that, a few bugs fixed and all. Optimization is probably not worth the wait.

T
TOTOR ALL 27.02.20

What's new?

S
Seyberling 27.02.20

TOTOR ALL
A few bugs in quests fixed.

T
TOTOR ALL 27.02.20

Vidyuhi the two burned gigs and the grass can hardly see

T
TOTOR ALL 27.02.20

fps get 12

T
TOTOR ALL 27.02.20

like 133версия looked better

T
TOTOR ALL 27.02.20

probably nothing shake hd

A
A B 27.02.20

List of changes:1.4.2
* Fixed major bug that broke up the game in different places.
* Quests that were affected by this error include the "Sport of kings", "Mor", "Questions and answers".
* Fixed problem with missing Eric in the quest, the die is cast.
* Other minor bug fixes.
Almost about anything.

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

A B
But for me it very much, because only in these quests. met unsolvable problem, otherwise for 200 hours, is problematic bugs are not met.

K
Kavaynik 27.02.20

This patch was supposed to finish the remaining serious bugs in that he sort of did successfully (once the developers did not write about critical bugs) and the passage should no longer cause propekanie in the fifth point. Now they can have more time to pay the previously promised free DLC, where it returns to the game content was not included due to timing of release.

P. S - Wait for serious updates in the patch with the new number in the cell is brilliant. You are the best. Don't ever change.

Z
Zakkon13 27.02.20

Oh, schA oprobuem. And speaking of optimization, but perhaps in 1.4 it was not? my fps podskachila 15+ now as much as 40+ on minimal :D
UPD
phahah, in short, launched an updated game, they reached the camp of the Polovtsy, preserved... and the game is over. Not thrown out, but in short, something strange is happening. Just hanging, or even no, not so. Just do not have the inscription game saved, counter FPS like twitch, but no matter what button the game doesn't react)
UPD
Okay, false alarm, just a coincidence)

K
Kazipuka 27.02.20

I have another load increased(

L
Lokoss 27.02.20

I noticed that very cut vegetation, forests look terrible, the leaves of the trees look whether no smoothing (if you look at the tree as a whole) even on ultra with hd textures. It's a shame that cut vegetation. After which patch did it happen? Maybe go to an earlier version? I'm from 1.3 to 1.4.2 skipped, not played for a while.

M
Marsel Kazan 27.02.20

mortira
performance improvement is!Earlier on the laptop warmed much right now, no!Well, on average normally play at 60 fps