3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frob155 27.02.20 01:21 pm

The tree mother (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Sybil, at the request sagely kills the tree mother. leave the characters on the street, Doklady sahale, the one where it runs. the whole village immediately agreda, except masters, agrada even the merchants and the bear.
annoying is that none of it is why it does not write any where, whether it's just me. I have read everything you can about passing this quest in a few different ways and no where does it say that in the end you have to clean up the entire village.
then I tried immediately portantina to the ship, and so they forgot, but they are not forgotten and still attack.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amishor 27.02.20

I also have all attacked, I over the altar of the wandering went away and never came back. I think the attack is a logical option after the murder of such an important symbol to the elves.

O
OrisLumenis 27.02.20

Naturally they attack, because they protect that tree, it's obvious to me. And the masters don't attack because they travel there and they do not care for this tree, something like this. And what's the problem then? If you do not kill the tree Sahala then the ARKS will say that she was wrong and thank that you did not kill the tree.

m
makc11021992 27.02.20

A General option would be, if I didn't kill a tree?

O
OrisLumenis 27.02.20

makc11021992
I mean which option? Sevilla becomes the offspring after death will be wood elves.

m
makc11021992 27.02.20

OrisLumenis
after the death!? exactly? when I passed, thinking that just so he slashed the twigs

O
OrisLumenis 27.02.20

makc11021992
Yes, it stays with you in your party until the end of the game, and immediately turns into a tree )))

m
makc11021992 27.02.20

OrisLumenis
well, it's late, not going to beat... and so was a difficult choice what to do...