3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhekuha 27.02.20 01:22 pm

Night Bagnoles! (Far Cry 5)

night in the game does not pass, 5 hours of real time , fast travel doesn't help, as it's counter? Google people have the same problem , but nobody knows what to do,took out the garbage the game had to be abandoned, and it was awesome, still
9 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhekuha 27.02.20

and it's not pirates by the way

S
SenMarie 27.02.20

I can only advise to be realized. Then the night shift.

a
ashleyalicia 27.02.20

zhekuha
I don't know gone more than half of the game, and not a single bug until I noticed that the only pot does not have a pier (on the first screen) I've already circled around him and the boat circles of any kind) still indicated by a white pin. I love it, the story is also fishing very much. Sectarian to some extent even pity, when the Faith is already drenched in tears - all smoothly say so, it is evident that psychologists are consulted in the development of the plot) of the Phrase is concise but at the same time have a great meaning, like I am for all the good against the bad" I would even would have bought a license if the price was fair for example 700 rubles as Dying Light at the time.

Spoiler

g
grovarian 27.02.20

ashleyalicia

I generally do not there token. Near the Outpost, Arcade and tractor ) Near boat station icon store boats )

f
fox345 27.02.20

Marina Kapitonova
In this game the campaign mode and so you just can't beat. Progress passing (scale) is required for almost any change. What for me negative karma of the game. And with regards to stocks and bugs, the game 2 times on medium and hard, also flown under the heavens of the wolf, the first passage, no glitch is not met. If not considered a bug, not an opportunity to clean up the location 100 percent both times one job hung is not met, even though the map in the menu, not completed quests were not.

L
Lidiya Ch 27.02.20

ashleyalicia
Not only psychologists, but also psychiatrists.)))

z
zhekuha 27.02.20

Marina Kapitonova
it should fix it, he killed James, and finally saw the dawn, yay, you can continue to play, but do not understand what the hell I removed the ability to skip time!

S
SenMarie 27.02.20

zhekuha

I think that was realistic. Type GG to rest - work, work and work again! The rest will be just while freaky parishes Verka and captivity of Jacob (I think he was in those moments at least asleep; though drug addiction). You killed Joseph, and not Jacob's first?

z
zhekuha 27.02.20

Marina Kapitonova
Faith was the first one I killed, then Jacob (red) , until John didn't get to it