3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentin89 27.02.20 01:22 pm

The SHIELDS indicators and use!! (Two Worlds 2)

Guys, tell me please, what is the indicator of the green located under the rate lock udoa blunt weapon!!
And yet, the Brock shield is carried out passively, or do you need to hold the right mouse button??
Thanks in advance!! ;)
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winter_exe 27.02.20

Валентин89 icon Mace - it's not a lock from crushing and damage it, blow with a shield meets skill Shockwave is used while holding the right button. The second icon shows the angle of protection. In General, the use of shields a little, because the defense passive.

u
usoid 27.02.20

In General, the use of shields a little

I do not agree. In progate, where tripod-hands, with a shield I just broke into the village and demolished the health of a time as one beating.

V
Valentin89 27.02.20

Thank you very much for the information!!!
So he shield also beat can =))
I've got another question there, though off topic a bit... Greatly affects the damage to the enemy the choice of the type of weapons at equal indicators of attack??

I
IngWarrr 27.02.20

depends on the resistance to damage types (icons above the health bar of the enemy)

u
usoid 27.02.20

Валентин89
Yes. Take stone guards, they are for slashing (piercing) saprotu, but drobyski most it love. You can of course with the sword to kill, but longer have trouble, but if a lot of them immediately fell, then the problem will become.
The same thing to the elemental punches. Tebezh in training Toloka showed that he has a vulnerability to cold.

A
AlladinSPb 27.02.20

People, prompt, plz, what the icons mean characteristics of the weapons and why on the menu they are alone, and on the other screen displayed as soon as the gun wears.
The first three I still can not imagine that this: the damage of slashing, crushing damage (what is the difference - who knows?), damage from magic, but what does the star mean weight and override?

W
Winter_exe 27.02.20

Write specifically what type of weapon you're interested in. The star shows the level of item weight - weight, override: in the bows is the speed of flight of arrows, the melee weapons, the attack speed, the percentage shown from the nominal level of the subject.

u
usoid 27.02.20

Damage from piercing and slashing combined, consider cutting. Bad effect on some creatures, for example on stone guards. And correctly try the stone cut with a knife, yeah a lot of things get. But if hit with a hammer))) This way already drobjasko, sledge hammers, cudgels, maces.
When you point the mouse on the weapon side of the screen, it goes full damage wearing the cupcake weapons, where the weapon damage plus the effect, Kakko-then formula. XS.
Weapon speed is also needed than the weapons faster, the cupcake faster AI lashes.
Weight it weight is, litter backpack.

A
AlladinSPb 27.02.20

Senku verymuch

t
turned 27.02.20

How to use a shield, shake the block, but GG is closed and the sword

W
Winter_exe 27.02.20

turned
The shield is used passively, simply adds points to the armor

R
ReXplosion 27.02.20

a question. the shield separately every time you need to wear through the inventory? the button it is not put. if you draw the sword, also with him not getting dressed.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.02.20

ReXplosion
shields are not used but in my opinion there is a sample for replacement of equipment in General. all of them like 3. those you can hang the arms and shield all armor and bows and staffs another set with quiver and so forth