3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 27.02.20 01:23 pm

Ending discussion [spoilers] (Hitman: Absolution)

The people and how you like the ending? in General, in terms of passing seemed rustic, and Travis and his woman I get taken out from the first day of high complexity, with Travis actually fresh turned, blew him up. But don't want to discuss it, and the plot component. In General, the ending was very stylish, as the whole game and a bit of a surprise, of course, with the aim of continued, Diana found alive, birdy, something stirs with the detective, in General, as the saying goes: Everything is just beginning...... or even generally best: To be continuum.......... But how do You balance that Diana killed? In General, I'm a bit disappointed, because she was a tragic character, and then at the end she's like in the old days, his cold calculating and ruthless voice said: Thank the 47-Oh, the money transferred to your account. And we see a surprised face and 47th, which is probably the first time in my life I was in disbelief and realized that he was divorced. It turns out Diana from the very beginning, fouled, that would have handed 47th to remove those who interfered with her. I wonder if she's next in the story will be positive or negative. And another question-why the hitmen looked at the girl through the scope? He that to kill her like that? In General gameplay video in this part of the game disappoint, but the plot is great, and I now I will eagerly continue to wait, the ending left questions and is a very good move. Hitman in fact never had a story, and here he took and showed that the game has great potential, so to speak-restart, a second wind. So waiting for the next part and let's hope that the developers come to their senses and make a gameplay video in the old Sitel will sdelat normal system of recognition, will remove the enemies of psychics and would make a great card with great potential, throughout the rest of the game.
69 Comments
Sort by:
O
OrisLumenis 27.02.20

The ending is, in principle, would be even less, but there is one thing. You can assume that Diana could survive purely by chance, but she's not been able to calculate in advance. Especially if she was dressed, it was possible to write off the armor (although it would be still stupid excuse), and so full of dregs.

In General, the ending is blunt. And the fact that the hitmen will be put on the conveyor means that we will see many more stupid, illogical and murky endings.

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.02.20

OrisLumenis
well, Yes, that's what naked, it raises many questions, but he was fired from a distance and through a curtain, maybe it is something not seen, a mirror stood, etc. or they both agreed, although it's unlikely, the ending makes it clear that he was in shock when I realized that Diana is alive. The ending is not dull-she's a Hollywood) in General is not very original, but presented beautifully. And about the belt-I agree, if the Hitman will turn into a cull office duty or FIFA, I'll be upset.

O
OrisLumenis 27.02.20

He's a professional killer, glass breaks, has she sat in that shower for days because when it appear she certainly could not know, after the shot, the Hitman talked to her in a tight and certainly must have noticed the catch. Well, how could she know that he would shoot her? He could blow it and strangle and poison and the current sum to soul and many more - it's hitmen. Maybe I do not understand something, but how could she have all that out in advance? It was possible to put her murder in such a way that would give her a chance as it is logically survive?

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.02.20

OrisLumenis
XS well, in short, somehow survived, accidentally or not. Just Travis in the end guessed that Diana died and said that she is cunning and was able to adjust everything, and her final phrase about the transferred money suggests that it was not an accident, in General a platform to continue the story and intrigue prepared and now have something to talk about next.

s
saa0891 27.02.20

OrisLumenis

He's a professional killer

That's exactly what he is a professional,why didn't he shoot in the head,and if he missed for some reason (know what), then why didn't he do a test shot.

And on the subject,the ending is a bit simple,but considering the story and all the events that occur during the game,watch out for all these quite interesting and the ending does not disappoint nor how many,the more that remain for the future.

K
KAPRAL27 27.02.20

I think that it was not Diana a clone.

r
rusandor 27.02.20

saa0891
touched with the stories for the future not a problem.
now two studios simultaneously, there will be a conveyor to drive =)
business plan schedule-the order and everything

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.02.20

yeah, given that the game itself Hitman is a clone , maybe.

t
talibanch1k 27.02.20

It's simple - the forty-seventh did Diana not the fatal shot. He's a Pro, he didn't want to kill her

D
DimSKnZ 27.02.20

Russian_CJledak
And another question-why the hitmen looked at the girl through the scope?
Binoculars was not at hand, go and already used through the scope to look at the world :)

About how Diana survived... well, uh, the bullet was from the same Opera, as the poison in the previous section. Her 47th stopudovo then kissed over and everything is OK.

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.02.20

right sleeping beauty

D
Demigod177712 27.02.20

People, all those who did not understand the ending and write nonsense in the style of the Diana clone is dedicated.

The plot is fully revealed - the theme of Diana lit. The only Foundation for the continuation is the chief of police, who with the help of the birds will now look for 47th.
As for the endings after the letters of Diana, all becomes clear - Travis wanted to make their own clones of the killers, first in line was Victoria. Diana wanted to stop it because Travis did everything in secret, that is, have broken the laws of Agency and moved along its line.
It is unknown what motivated Diana - whether it's family ties with Victoria, whether from DNA Diana outgrowth of Victoria, motives we do not reveal. Just give to understand that for Diana it's very important.
At the meeting with Diana in the beginning of the game the Hitman did not kill shot (damn rightly said user tobacconist), he did it on purpose to disarm Diana and learn the true causes, motives and what actually happens.
By letter Diana explained the purpose of the contract is the murder of Travis and protection of Victoria. The Diana so to speak faded so far 47 doing his job.
That's all. Then have just stepped in Dexter, and rushed chain of events and deaths.
When the 47th did the job, Diana said the phrase Money is transferred to your account. That is, it gives us to understand that the 47th was working for Diana and the Agency (because it is paid by the job) - so the traitor Travis and his close dead. The experiments completed, Victoria safe. 47 and returns to normal operation.
The scene where he looks through the scope on Diana and Victoria - what makes you think that he wants to kill. This is a simple stylish cut-scene where he is watching the girls and sees that they're safe, and all okeyno. A kind of angel, like it was in the movie Hitman. By this stage we just wanted finally to show that Diana is alive.

That's all - nothing to come up with something beyond the usual plot

r
rusandor 27.02.20

Demigod177712 That's all - nothing to come up with something beyond the ordinary story (c)
Yes. there's the usual.
but many would like - not normal =)

N
NikitoZZZ9595 27.02.20

I hope that next sati are just the job, as in the previous parts.

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.02.20

Well we will not argue, just wait for the next part, I think everything in its place, but I still thought that the Hitman was surprised to see Diana alive and in the credits it says that she put the Agency on your knees merged all agents would she do if I defended the interests of the Agency, well, this is my opinion, when will the next part, we will see who is right.

T
Tyhdigideee 27.02.20

OrisLumenis
You're right...With the ending too, did not understand....I think the belt ruins everything like in Resident Evil

He is still not killed and lit Agency

I
Ihalaynen 27.02.20

Russian_CJledak
Just the graphics are not perfect, the belief in the security of Diana and Victoria is easy to confuse with astonishment.) And the fact that 47th spices made the fatal shot is obviously Travis is not in vain before his death, asked if he really killed Diana. If 47th missed and didn't know about that Diana survived (which in itself is funny), this question would not make sense.

W
Worjas 27.02.20

I already wrote about this but again.

The scene at the end where 47 looks through a sniper scope, it seems to me the beginning of the game.
Then he ordered to kill Diana, so he was waiting for her when she comes to the balcony to kill her, but something stopped him. Perhaps simple human interest. He wanted to know why Diana betrayed the Agency. Stupid to kill her with a sniper rifle, not knowing any answers, it would be kind of silly. And when we pass the first mission, where Hitman kills Diana, Yes, Yes it kills, she manages to tell him why she betrayed the Agency. She wanted to save Victoria, that she would not repeat the fate of our killer.
I think that Diana is still dead, for when we pass the last mission where you have to kill Travis, 47th recalls Diana's letter, which says that if you're reading this then I am dead.

PS Although the developers have left us a chance on the fact that Diana is still alive, not saying who is buried in the family vault of Bernadou.

P. P. S. IMHO, I think so!

D
Demigod177712 27.02.20

Worjas
In the last mission Diana says"the Money transferred to your account.
This confirms that she was alive and that it was the order of the Agency.
The scene with the sniper takes place after the events of the game, otherwise it would be accompanied by a graphic effect of a flashback or writing, in General, we have made it clear that it is from the last frame.. as well as one of the scenes in the epilogue.

Again, do not invent anything super complicated - Diana leaked traitors under the leadership of Travis closed his work, saved Victoria with 47th.
That's the whole story, this is not Heavy Rain or Mass Effect :D

W
Worjas 27.02.20

Demigod177712
Why then aims at the sight of a sniper rifle, surely he could not take such as binoculars. I type so good, I decided to check on my girl through the scope sniper rifle:)
Well anyway I think this is the beginning.
IMHO!