3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kewelldkny 27.02.20 01:24 pm

Game #3 (the reward for good luck) (Diablo 2)

After receiving a response from the esteemed g_n, I have learned from the situation with the removal of my order with the games and create another, but without the stocks.

Conditions:
You need to write a short(~30 seconds) video snippet of beating runes from hf.

If the player drops mal, ist, gul. I increase the reward by adding an ist, gul, vex, respectively(based on the fact that it fell)

Bonus: If the video captures the moment that the smashing Mephisto's Soulstone, level 60+
prizes when you drop a mal, ist, gul be gul, vex, ohm, respectively.

!It is important
Only playing on NG (the video should be captured the moment of opening/closing a message log)
-Newly registered on the forum not participate in the game

One party can salutati a maximum of two prizes by posting two videos, and then out of the game.

All will be given to: (soft) ist, gul(2), vex(2), ohm

Spoiler
32 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 27.02.20

but without the stocks
And what is the schools it was?

I
Immense 27.02.20

kewelldkny
Once dull, you can not do something interesting to come up with in addition to whipping wigs?

1nja 27.02.20

kewelldkny
only the soft not very interesting to do a topic on softcore then

Y
Yenno 27.02.20

Immediately obvious than people 2 years. Wigs drove! Sorry ?

k
kewelldkny 27.02.20

redoolf wrote:
And what is the schools it was?
The topic title does not match content -_-
Immense wrote:
Once dull, you can not do something interesting to think
take a look

p
playersik 27.02.20

Huhuhuhuhu gave hum I am very happy here is a video http://dropmefiles.com/jJYPu
beat Amazon LVL 80
ps don't know how to load what would you watch
pps if anyone is interested I'm still there, the stats and gear of the Amazon showed

p
playersik 27.02.20

damn paberi for joy, and ran to take a video and forgot to removed the log server connection but thank God I'm not out of the game after smithy broke and stood Amazon in short I filmed 1 video into it on the Playground I removed the log as you said paladin he joined the same game to the same Amazon there where was a smithy(the same game) everything is the same as UTB normal proof of?? PLIS give me OC on fortitude Amazon without any cheat second video confirms that eto ng everything here is the second video http://dropmefiles.com/V4ajR
pss I dosihpor is right there waiting for you if into like 1 more proof

R
RainInTheNight 27.02.20

gul

the second gul

J
Jay_xD 27.02.20

drop gul
https://yadi.sk/i/TTX4IV_m3UXq7u

drop ist
https://yadi.sk/i/2oTzBwkf3UXqAY

today knocked 8hf characters 80лвл+:
gul gul ist ist ist ist ist io

Z
Zitbastard 27.02.20

Stupid game.

f
firkax 27.02.20

thought the evening would break HF his mules, since there is ohmy give, but ahead of me and the prize Fund seems to have been exhausted :(

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 27.02.20

beat from the start of this stock, even the East did not fall as evil !!!

p
playersik 27.02.20

firkax
in the chat said you were taken to the army...where are you tonight are you going to beat the wigs))0???

k
kewelldkny 27.02.20

playersik wrote:
eto normal the proof??
Yes, the proof counts
rune ohm is on the mule. ACC and pass in a private message

RainInTheNight
gul accepted the award vex on the mule ACC and pass in l/s

Jay_xD wrote:
drop ist
yadi.sk/i/2oTzBwkf3UXqAY
ist accepted the award vex on the mule. ACC and pass in l/s

k
kewelldkny 27.02.20

in the prize pool, another set of runes
for characters <60:
Mal drops => the prize ist
drops ist => gul

for 60+
drop mal => gul

p
playersik 27.02.20

Hi. thank you for the prize. super! here's another Sedna woke up in the morning decided to break the smithy immediately gave the DRONE the first time. http://dropmefiles.com/OEgmK
ps video evidence

I
Immense 27.02.20

kewelldkny
kewelldkny wrote: take a look
For example, cleaning a certain location on the rate of exotic Bild (AMCI with durukoy fandom/Jeb ts-dc ICQ, or ICQ Phoenix, or the blade sentiel, Artik, other, lip-attack-barb, know necr, a familiar friend, at the, etc.), only allowed to discuss skills and gear. Or who was the first to find a certain thing in a certain location. It vskidku.

k
kewelldkny 27.02.20

Immense
Immense wrote:
sweep a certain location on the rate of exotic Bild
Thought about it. faced with the problem of what is considered a sweep? all monsters? how to track that?
if only to do the den of evil. while in thought

Immense wrote:
who was the first to find a certain thing in a certain location
There is a complexity in the organization of this competition. If I publish a topic with a specific job, the first one who reads will be an advantage.
if I publish a notice of the holding of such in a short time, admin will delete empty theme.
I want to make a larger coverage, and odman Bloch(

playersik wrote:
Hi. thank you for the prize. super!
Watch the news, can still contest a will

M
MrBankir 27.02.20

Hz how to get this video to load) Made a GIF... (mal)

N
N.Guy 27.02.20

kewelldkny
Doing the event for the weekend of 7 participants.
The task is to find a character in the vast D2 (and to find your corpse ). The name of the contest type missing hero

Sodesi the game, put a mule in a particular Loka to the beginning of the contest, the mobs it qilaut and lie)

People come to the waiting game in the city. Give the start - all start looking. first to find gets a prize (can be the first 3 who'll find)
To make it not hurt make 3 of such approach.

The location can be absolutely any. It is desirable to put Persian no light radius

I think 7 people for 20-30 min furrowed all Loki)