3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 27.02.20 01:25 pm

Do you believe in mysticism?

I'm not. But I do know that there are all sorts of psychics, witches, fortune-tellers, spirits of deceased people and so on. Almost every day, I watch the channel TV3 and there just show a lot of interesting things on this topic. Especially love to watch Ghost hunters Also another TNT show battle of the psychics, her too, sometimes I look.
Once, when my house was a big book of magic, I read there's a conspiracy to catch up with a bad dream. Then I was still small. And the same night I had a nightmare that I fell on the rails in the subway, I pushed someone over there. And as soon as I was hit by a train I woke up covered in cold sweat. So still the magic works, only a few people believes in it. No wonder we all see on TV that it is impossible ever to hold all sorts of rituals and other actions. It can cause them irreparable harm, either to yourself or someone of your loved ones. Then it will be too late, no one will not save you from death. Even know what on Earth is all sorts of anomalous places are better to avoid.
Well, in General, shorter view televisivo at all what they show and you will be a lesson for the future.

Now your opinion about mysticism. Do you believe in this?
18 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 27.02.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
In mysticism it is not necessary to believe, it is necessary to know. Mysticism is, for the most part, unknown to the laws of the world, and for those who know is a tool of interaction with the world.
And what is shown on TV - it shows for promotion and entertainment.

S
Sergey 82 27.02.20

Says someone in Novigrad: We live in a material world and I am materialistic! In General, I believe in physics.

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.02.20

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
Almost every day, I watch the channel TV3 and there just show a lot of interesting things on this topic.
So you watch that and not believe? Then why are you watching?
Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
Also another TNT show battle of the psychics, her too, sometimes I look.
Lol. Moreover. I do not deny the supernatural, I believe in God, but it's stupid do not watch the show 8)
Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
And the same night I had a nightmare that I fell on the rails in the subway, I pushed someone over there. And as soon as I was hit by a train I woke up covered in cold sweat. So still the magic works, only a few people believes in it.
Because few of the facts that everyone believed... no, not that word. When there is tangible and visible to all the facts, the question of faith as it is removed by itself, comes knowledge. It is possible that this is a hallucination, but it is still necessary to install it )) it's Easier just to find a rational explanation... for example, in the case of the dream is a coincidence, and nothing proves the opposite (here nothing does not prove anything - believe it or not, PT).
By the way, why you came to the conclusion that the magic worked, if you don't believe in magic? What the hell? )
Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
Even know what on Earth is all sorts of anomalous places are better to avoid.
But it's true.

U
User000000 27.02.20

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
Even know what on Earth is all sorts of anomalous places are better to avoid.
That's for sure. I know a couple even. Forest in Japan, Aokigahara. There's even a movie about him. Called The Forest Of Ghosts
What can I say, the compass doesn't work due to magnetic minerals in the ground, the Network is also not working, the gps barely catches and if zabludilsya, it is likely die. or rather kill themselves due to the fact that the forest will fuck your brains out.
Usually these are due to human factors. Burning witches since the 15th century, Witchcraft, Sacrifices including suicide as a sacrifice, where was buried an incredible number of bodies, etc.
Although the rumors on the earth there are Holy places where a person can be cured from all diseases. Well here is debatable. Some call it God's other eyelash pit Lazara etc . other myths to the list can be long PTS.
Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
Do you believe
Yes and no.
even before the opening of the new world, people believed in many Gods.
Usually they were 4 and they belonged to the elements. Earth,Water,sky,fire. By the way, and there was the tablet of God which shows 4 digits are related to the elements. Was still the inscription on the reverse side on roginska language. Although in those days, many spoke of the Army. The Enochian language was still the language of the angels.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 27.02.20

Take a look at the profile Mysticism and UFOs for all time of its existence to the efforts of the forum on the basis of the experimental data was obtained overwhelming evidence of the existence of various paranormal phenomena and unknown flying objects

D
Determinant 27.02.20

User000000
User000000 wrote:
even before the opening of the new world, people believed in many Gods.
Usually they were 4 and they belonged to the elements.
Seriously? And would you mind to list the mythology and religion of any nation shape this ordinary community ? To make it easier, I'll give you a small list of stealth in the history of mankind States, with an unusual, according to your concepts, beliefs:
Solardrive Rome
Ancient Greece
Scandinavia
Persia
Egypt
India
The Babylonian Kingdom
The Sumerians
Ancient China
User000000 wrote:
the way and there was the tablet of God which shows 4 digits are related to the elements.
You can read more what this tablet is?

P
Protocol10 27.02.20

Apparently many believe
INSANE PRANK! OWLMAN RETURNS to terrify the visitors ...:

R
Rayan_Kuper 27.02.20

I'm 99% sure that the transfer of Ghost hunters filmed on real events. Otherwise, why would people post weird videos that lead then is looking at? So these people really that worried and they ask for help in this transfer. And already then a film crew comes to him the apartment and hung out there cameras and other equipment and see a few days that this strange happening there. And if something happens, then call the expert and he was already using magic, removes all sorts of curses and stuff. And then people can again live in peace as before. I don't think it's overproduced. I have these issues reviewed more than 200 probably. They also this year I think will film a couple of new series. And what about that show that comes on TNT, I'm not sure that they show the truth. That's where everything can easily be faked, and this transfer is unlikely. Well, there it is up to the individual to believe in the paranormal or not.

By the way, the book of magic threw the next day after that night I had a nightmare after reading one spell before going to sleep. Just afraid that the magic worked and got rid of it, away from sin. I was just a child afraid of all the poltergeists and ghosts, because I know that they exist in the real world. And suddenly the truth someone will come at night and pick me up? Better not proiznesti aloud what is written in these books, and that this can be done...

b
blackadder111111 27.02.20

There is a man James Randi, he carries in his pocket a check for one million dollars, which he is ready to give to anyone who can show magic trick he can't repeat. Wears well for several decades. Applicants were few, but those who still tried to get that million,at least lost reputation. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Рэнди,Jams

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 27.02.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
I was just a child afraid of all the poltergeists and ghosts, because I know that they exist in the real world. And suddenly the truth someone will come at night and pick me up?

There are various estimates of protection of human lower extremities from podkrovatnye monsters. This parameter can be affected by various factors:
* bed height (low monsters can not get your foot)
* the thickness of the sock (there's a chance that your armor monster will be tough)
* total area cover feet with socks (if leg stick out too far, the monster can bite where the toe does not close your tender skin)
* vonyuchest feet (the monster is unlikely to covet a leg that smells worse than he does)
* the density of luminous flux in the room (some monsters are guided by smell, heat, or sound. But for the most part relies on vision. Advanced monsters may notice your heel sticking out delicious, even in the dark).
* temperature of air (scientifically proven that cold winter air out of the vents slows down the reaction of the monster, and he immediately loses interest in you)
* average cleanliness of the floor under the bed (the extra trash, debris and other dust under the bed makes the monster stronger. it can also use the under bed to create audio illusions that will only exacerbate your panic)

D
Determinant 27.02.20

blackadder111111
blackadder111111 wrote:
There is such a man - James Randi...
By the way, Yes. If you feel that the telepathic barrier installed CIA is too strong for you, and get in contact with Randy you can't, you can start small at home: dude with anthropogenes ru also gash a similar award, but with the Foundation thinner - a million rubles. But that's enough for a ticket to the USA (even on the pills will be), then the NML bachey is not far off.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

blackadder111111
blackadder111111 wrote:
There is a man James Randi
but excessive chatter is the trick? if so, what fixed it for me again :)
interesting guy, thanks

can anyone have places where books it is possible to download, share pliz (in PM perhaps, but then I do not know whether other resources of such a plan to Shine)
found only Trickery and deceit

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 27.02.20

Determinants
Determinant wrote:
You can read more what this tablet is?
Well, you and the woodpecker. You also have the Russian language is written - the four elements. Fire-fire, air, lightning, earth, poison, bleeding, water is cold-freezing. The tablet - staff, stick this to the magic of the elements to the bullet. You wild what games into do not DIN?
Spoilerized, image expert elements requires such treatment.
Ivan_Ermacovic
Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
I'm 99% sure that the transfer of Ghost hunters filmed on real events.
Just for interest's sake, man, give me one TV program that you didn't believe me in any case, how would most likely she would not look?

D
Determinant 27.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
Yes, here I che blunted. Ustamshi was, and tipsy.

D
Determinant 27.02.20

User000000
User000000 wrote:
So it was before our era. In about 2000 years. Then even the cities were no more villages, manors.
I certainly hope that it's just excessively fat troling, but if not, a pyramid in between 2667 BC residents of the estate have started to build? And Babylonian and Ancient Chinese kingdoms - village? No offense,but you ever, a real history book seen?

User000000 wrote:
And labels are visible through the Enochian language decent leash.
The inscriptions on very ancient tablets will be visible in the language that John Dee coined in the 16th century? Are you sure?
User000000 wrote:
According to legend, Adam and eve spoke that language.
the same question that Adam and eve spoke the language ever a British man invented approximately 6,000 years after their hypothetical existence?

User000000 wrote:
But it's debatable of course.
Controversial? Do you think that to ascribe to the characters of the Bible the invention of language, which invented the medieval English rogue is controversial?

P
Podvipodvertov 27.02.20

Friend and I then went drunken night sabrosky, the former, now a burned-out school. It was dark, cold, scary.
And so we went down to the basement of this school, we go through the dark corridor to the left and right were some rooms, we have only the flashlights on their phones. When we were far enough down that corridor, then I heard somewhere from a neighboring room heard a strange murmuring and rustling. And you know, it's not a movie and not a game where you can see what there is. Here in my life, I was scared, I initially thought that we don't find anything, just the horror will catch up, adrenaline hapnem and go, but there is.
I ran, just ran without thinking about anything, didn't care about anything. A coward is not a coward, a man - not a man, I don't care to see again the starry sky. And here I ran out of the building....and the other is not.
I took the phone, dialed friends, said with a trembling voice that would come here to the school. Said that we were attacked by other homeless people. I agree that telling them the truth, they would have just laughed, I would say that it is necessary to drink less, and generally find his friend, he must be drunk for something, faltered, and fell asleep. But the story about the homeless is not to find fault, the two of us, and their crowd, have to help out. And I thing the crowd to turn up, and then we'll see.
Ten minutes later, came eight men with bats, crowbar and an axe. We crowd entered the basement, just ran it to the end and in one of the rooms found our friend. He was lying on the ground, he had lowered his pants with shorts, and he was crying. Friends started on him to make fun of the type he was raped by the homeless, and yet they came here homeless people managed to escape. My lie about the alleged assault of homeless people played with my friend a cruel joke.
As a result, my friend all stopped to chat, all sincerely believed that he was fucked, the homeless, called him a cock and shunned him.
He soon went to live North and I lost all connection. Many years have passed, but I still haven't know what it was then, in that basement.

V
VICH68 27.02.20

no, but the cat makes you wonder, when staring a few min in the same corner

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.02.20

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
And already then a film crew comes to him the apartment and hung out there cameras and other equipment and see a few days that this strange happening there. And if something happens, then call the expert and he was already using magic, removes all sorts of curses and stuff. And then people can again live in peace as before. I don't think it's overproduced.
As he has not yet faced a similar, hard to tell. But I'm sure that unusual phenomena are still, however, there are also cases of cheating because of a motive (typically, this fame and/or money). If that you are gonna see tell) Not the fact that in this thread, if it will still be 8)
Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
And suddenly the truth someone will come at night and pick me up?
More chances that someone will come and take... one of your things, not you )) It's really not serious when an adult thinks, it's overkill. But you know better )
- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
There are various estimates of protection of human lower extremities from podkrovatnye monsters.
By the way, these creatures are irrational and are not afraid of the cross. Such cases. And unlike you, I'm not kidding ) even Though it may look different )
Podvipodvertov wrote:
When we were far enough down that corridor, then I heard somewhere from a neighboring room heard a strange murmuring and rustling.
And here's what I experienced. And you know who was making sounds in the dark basement of the house where my friends went? Cats ^_^ They certainly know how to disappear and hide, but the eyes of the terminator visible good )) And fear - a natural reaction to the unknown. Unknown = potential danger, so nature is inherent in man.