3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StaggerBooty 27.02.20 01:25 pm

Configure USB gamepad (Mortal Kombat X)

Hello, dear users of PG!
There is a program called x360ce. I think no need to explain its function. It downloaded on the MKX forum on PG. Put on the pirates (or rather, unzipped the archive with PG), everything worked. Bought the game the incentive, I unzipped the same files. When run, reproduces the characteristic sound of the working x360ce. I rejoiced... But there it was. Controller the game does not respond to anything. In the video settings, quickly and endlessly scroll the menu items. What to do in this case? If a lot to describe, from a reference will not give up ^_^
In principle, and without x360 you can play, but the buttons X Y B A and confused.
gamepad defender game racer turbo
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 27.02.20

StaggerBooty
Well, there's likely a conflict x360ce, libraries xinput steam'a, there's really only a replacement controller will help to play without x360ce, because the Chinese gamepads they takin) askew askew determined, because technology dxinput and xinput do not exist in principle.

S
StaggerBooty 27.02.20

TheHouse
Thank you) will go a courts place, earning gamepad, summer, a lot of free time :D

G
Gold Kobra 27.02.20

StaggerBooty
a month on, and sweep the most expensive gamepad from steam yours?D

f
fuchik 27.02.20

To work properly a Chinese gamepad, need x64 version of the emulator, xinput to rename xinput9_1_0, and file dinput8.dll. All of this can be found through links from the program settings of the emulator.