3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 27.02.20 07:00 pm

The ending when the contract with the \"Doctor\" (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hello! Interested in what will be the ending if you signed a contract with the doctor? Can anyone tell me what will vkratse?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 27.02.20

Not tried, but wondering if better to try. It's an RPG, try it and see for yourself. If you do not like, you can first re game and choose another ending. The game is interesting, not a single pass. I did two, then plan a third time to pass.
I assume that when the contract with Dr. will one of the evil endings, but perhaps not as villainous as if to give the King God, but obviously not good. A matter of taste in General.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.02.20

Andrei YP
It would be time to go again then Yes. And so I decided to turn to the forum )

A
Andrei YP 27.02.20

Roman Pivovarov
So all right, no need ever to sit in the computer, the second time you can go once, play anywhere do not disappear. And if the breaks between passages, more interesting then re-start.

m
mrG0bliN 27.02.20

Roman Pivovarov
Wikipedia was
supposedly the doctor still betray you and try to kill in a different world

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.02.20

mrG0bliN
In the end, will successfully kill or GG wins?

O
ODO23 27.02.20

Roman Pivovarov
Will help in the battle, and then tell the Persian to kill allies, if you run that together with the demon will remain to rule, to refuse, then kill the hero and allies you will need to fight against the demon. Although for a month I guess the answer is found.) I'd watch the ending, and even in Russian, that's just not going to find any way to replay no hunting

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.02.20

ODO23
Just in the end took to place himself in quietly. I wonder still was )