3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dima_quant 27.02.20 07:00 pm

Crash the game after winning Leviathan (Final Fantasy 15)

Who faced with? Crash the game after winning Leviathan( snake in the city on the water)) when the player gets power ( the spheres of different colors ).
24 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 27.02.20

3 times played, the result is the same - crash )

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.02.20

dima_quant
to play license and not a pirate!

A
Andrey Dyakon 27.02.20

dima_quant
such as garbage krasitsja have kowata a saved game to ask 10 of the head start

v
vvvjust 27.02.20

Pirates, and then whine that does not work. It is a pity that such a great game on a PC, most still download torrent.

A
Andrey Dyakon 27.02.20

vvvjust
if it bothers you so don't go here if you have the option not to spend money why not to play pirates

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.02.20

Andrew Deacon
then the pirates get crooked Repack! The game is not even out yet and you are already playing, the pirates don't Schastye!

d
dima_quant 27.02.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Better a pirate than to be so con**** like you =)

98morozzzov98 27.02.20

I think it's the ISA version for the pirate , save only help but then all the trash will fly ,But what about the pirates they don't buy because no money , and an avid pirates, it seems to me not correct they will not buy and wait for the hacking and the emergence of genovy made them more aggressive, too much hype rises when something is hacked but before such was not, but what I do in the wilds entered the convent if licesnes this problem is likely the release version will not (a patch the first day or something like that) and pirates need to wait for more quality hacking as CPY (and do not say that it is not hacked and after the demo launch)

A
Andrey Dyakon 27.02.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
so we enjoy ))))

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.02.20

dima_quant
only the student will go to the person, and so I will enlighten why you have crashes because apparently the next Chapter is available! because 3DM has only tested up to 5 heads!

A
Andrey Dyakon 27.02.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
so lef on the 9th Chapter as it came

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.02.20

Andrew Deacon
well to 9 may happened but when I try to access the next and no one person and means of access Chapter 10 no

A
Andrey Dyakon 27.02.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
well, not that terrible wait

_
_TEZ_ 27.02.20

Don't know what your trouble is, I can play only tomorrow ) With the release of the game, with Kent online ) and solo pass

v
vvvjust 27.02.20

Andrew Deacon wrote:
if it bothers you so don't go here if you have the option not to spend money why not to play pirates
where is the punctuation??? at least one... do not understand what you wanted to say...

_
_TEZ_ 27.02.20

vvvjust
And why should they? Still, the text makes no sense )

d
dima_quant 27.02.20

The solution is still not found, but found more than 3 people with the same problem, nice =)

K
Kr1s-sss 27.02.20

The problem is solved by beginning a new game. The error appears because of the save,transferred from the official demo.

B
Black_Well 27.02.20

Kr1s-sss
It is 100%?

K
Kr1s-sss 27.02.20

Black_Well
I helped