3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20 07:01 pm

Nolf 3? (No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way)

Who knows if a sequel to this super game?
44 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikkA 27.02.20

Join

B
Blood Rayne 27.02.20

But Contract Jack is not a sequel? Only with a man in GL. roli. At least I know exactly what happened after NOLF 2.

L
LiRa 27.02.20

And will continue with Kate?

D
Da Devil 27.02.20

Feature of this game is that you have to play for a woman - super agent (Cate Archer). Monolith decided to conduct an experiment and changed the main character, with the result that in my opinion they did - Dolna CRAP !

A
Arsen 27.02.20

And mostly what that thing was doing in the Jack has failed them and so they called it Contract J. A. C. K. but not NOLF 3.they made this game for those who like to play without thinking about technique and to go to fight and kill everyone,maybe NOLF 3 will be released but the company has other plans for kindergarten teachers-to-games...

D
Da Devil 27.02.20

Both Nolf''a was games of the year, so, I think, to doubt about the emergence of Nolf 3 is not worth it.

It is only a matter of time.

P
Postal 27.02.20

Yes che you all bathing? I'm still in June climbed to the site NOLF - seen screenshots of the third part!

P
Postal 27.02.20

Yes che you all bathing? I'm still in June climbed to the site NOLF - seen screenshots of the third part!

D
Da Devil 27.02.20

Postal 2
--------

Maybe you're confused with 3 Nolf Contract JACK ?

On any server you couldn't see the screenshot's Nolf 3 !!!

V
Vadim 27.02.20

I've seen one official image below and know that 100 pounds of game development and is waiting for us in the spring somewhere. Or autumn following.

D
Da Devil 27.02.20

2 Vadim
--------

And where you could see the screenshot Nolf 3 I wonder ???

And the fact that we are developing games Nolf 3, and so ALL is CLEAR !!!

Approximate date of release - October - November 2005.

S
Super Sanchez 27.02.20

Very good game!Someone that can add about this?

m
mutsera 27.02.20

What's extending the game is good and so clear :)))
The truth was I three years ago, I don't thought before to look.....a conductive've stumbled...so HELLO :)))

m
mutsera 27.02.20

Where did everybody go...I'm not terrible..honestly
with best wishes....:(((.....:)))

K
Kot-Rin 27.02.20

Where is this website which is about a real NOLF 3 States!!!!!

D
Da Devil 27.02.20

Not until such a site, since the game itself yet, but all this talk is just rumors, speculation and thinking out loud !!!

G
GooSE 27.02.20

Passed both parts three times. I want more! However the second Nolf crooked cracked got had under XP with fonts and stuff. As for Nolf 3 - do NOT WAIT !!! Who needs exclusive wallpapers? Contact. All the while. All the girls I kiss in the mouth.

S
Shadow of the night 27.02.20

What is NOLF3 haven't heard about it.

D
Da Devil 27.02.20

2 GOOSE
--------

Well, let's write address, or [email protected]

[
[dAb]_[dAm] 27.02.20

It is necessary to parampreet.