3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CCCPDriver 27.02.20 07:01 pm

Would you like to see in place of the sixth far cry remake of far cry 1 (Far Cry 5)

no. I want a remake of FC3
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 27.02.20

andreasdubrovsky
no I do not. first farkray outdated morally, for the fans enough to release a remaster

G
Gauguin 27.02.20

FC1 in 4K and now it looks good.

P
Protocol10 27.02.20

andreasdubrovsky
well, it wasn't bad I guess, but yubisoft still remaster never does

P
Pet Sematary 27.02.20

Treat yourself to a mod.
FC2 c normal sandbox is more preferable.

R
Raintinz 27.02.20

It would be possible,because new ideas come up for the sixth part will be difficult.

M
Macros Easy 27.02.20

No, I want something new, not old. Cold enough.

R
RikoChiko 27.02.20

In the universe FC1 and so there are two additions. And there is nothing to disturb the corpse. He's got the plot klecherova to impossible.

T
Tigrozavr 27.02.20

Yes, it would be nice to see FarCry. Or the continuation in the same universe :)

G
Grandshot 27.02.20

Recochica
Not add-ons and spin-offs. Completely different game in fact, which at the same time has many similarities with the original.

andreasdubrovsky
And all questions like something put together in one subject, and not to produce many of the same type? =)

K
Kot Markiz 27.02.20

The question of course is rhetorical, but I, Yes, I would. Simply on a modern engine, with pleasure played - nostalgia

F
Faradeyyy 27.02.20

Raintinz
Not very difficult. The world is full of abandoned mini-countries with their own hierarchy, which scored local authorities. A different idea for a variety of gameplay full.

R
RiDDan71 27.02.20

It would be very good!

a
atmaROZ 27.02.20

This 6-I - would be just the bomb...
Spoiler

s
sevapva 27.02.20

the topic about anything. simple chafing.

a
atmaROZ 27.02.20

sevapva
Until March only the grind remains. Yes the rollers glances dejectedly-predvkushenii.)

Z
Zatainer 27.02.20

I would not like to see any remakes of any known games, remakes, evil is a step back, because that is not necessary to invent and use only ready.

K
Krakenov 27.02.20

top oldfag remakes good or in the original not played many games. and edge lights first would like a remake has not played since

M
Magnum 500 27.02.20

Actually, the authentic edge lights is purely first game of the series. The rest of the game farkray to have nothing, just the RPG-Sumerki familiar to ear name.
I would like the official continuation of the adventures of the Carver, but it will not

p
plg_unknown 27.02.20

I'd like a remaster. What is meant by a remake?
But in any case, these ideas here will not appreciate. And this is evident by the ratio of likes/dislikes allowed. 90% of fans of the first FC is gone in real life. Now the Internet, with lots of fans conveyor from Yubisoft.

K
Konstantin335 27.02.20

plg_unknown
I would also like the remaster, I remember in the first part of the play, I was even scared of these monsters at that time. And when I got Far cry 2 I thought it would be a sequel, but it turned out that it's a completely different game, as the next part. But the second and third part I like, all the other parts are copies of the third.