3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
armageddon_Trulio 27.02.20 07:03 pm

Terrible game

advise really scary game, where you can really get scared
51 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 27.02.20

armageddon_Trulio

SOMA.

The game is not a horror movie. But there are moments unexpected.

P
Pilat. 27.02.20

Masha wrote:
But there are moments unexpected
now he knows about them)

R
RikoChiko 27.02.20

I'm from scp containment breach chickening out, even when watching the stream. But he probably adds to the effect of the fact that the theme of this organization is interesting to me.

K
Kassandra_Rain 27.02.20

armageddon_Trulio
To start you call the horror games you've played, and it turns out that the people offering games and you already played:)

a
armageddon_Trulio 27.02.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
well, the genre is not particularly touched as the first game on this subject is not gone, only played outlast, another toy was about Dyatlov pass, I do not remember as is called, but if you outlast me could scare a sharp screamer, here not even that, I think I didn't passed

M
MunchkiN 616 27.02.20

dead space is very scary I was there the couple could not pass through the door
in oblivion when I played there sambuci and podzilla scared too, here

a

MunchkiN 616
played dead space, but apart from a screamer, and then in the first part, nothing scary. Don't know what things are, why horror or just scary games don't scare me, I often see on forums or elsewhere, people say: that's scary, here, this, this is really scared me, and he play not even perceive it as something frightening now and then I scare only dramatically crawling creatures and even then not always

M
MunchkiN 616 27.02.20

armageddon_Trulio
well then, how would the horor probably not your genre and what some of doom 3 will be perceived as a buffoon
for the horror silenthill to Barbie based on a kind of discharge feeling of anxiety and expectation of danger that usually happens in scripted corridors. including the horror of a new generation where the hero can't give oppressors and bullies of delivery
and without specific empathic immersion in Igor is not happening voschem correct operation of the game mechanics which is based on the genre

N
NR-88 27.02.20

armageddon_Trulio
This is absolutely normal. This feature of the psyche that, I'm exactly the same. I love horror and I love to watch a pretty atmospheric game with darkness and other things, but purely due to some kind of alluring pull and interest to such. The sudden scare is already a favorite theme in the movies in the games. I think you should not expect that fast will find frightening game, everyone will come from the state of his psyche, and you have as it turned out it was specific as me. I just resigned and not looking for anything frightening. In real life, so there is something frightening at times.

D
Dzhoel Miller 27.02.20

armageddon_Trulio
Condemned, Silent Hill 2, Dead Space, Call of Ctulhu, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Resident Evil 4 worst game in my memory (⚆ _ ⚆)
In bold are my favorites :)

a

NR-88
That's it. Never thought about it in that light. Thanks for that

B
Bulletstorm777 27.02.20

Jericho Clive Barker's not scary, but atmospheric,at the time, strongly hooked,pity the sequel never came.

K
Kassandra_Rain 27.02.20

armageddon_Trulio
Try Alien Isolation. In short, there need to hide from others and advance the plot. Made a lot of noise - and consider that you Khan, he will come out of some hatch and grab you. And most importantly, it does not appear in some specific places, and in all, i.e. everything depends on you. On high difficulties he generally moves freely across locations, but always near you. Atmosphere is present.

K
Karnefis 27.02.20

I recommend OUTLAST. It is best to play at night with headphones...

W
Waffen 27.02.20

For each ,the horror is absolutely individual.One accept one way,one another.For example RE 4 don't like simply because there are NO zombies,ghouls, etc. Although for many if not for most - the best part in the series.Well, maybe even part 2)..and so it is difficult to advise....
PS for me Personally, the worst game during my experience with games has become the Bloodline blood Line.The game is very poorly optimized and decently old, but I just saddles from the horror....this is garbage...

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Waffen
Waffen wrote:
For each ,the horrors of absolutely individual
that's certainly what horror games are all the same - not impressive, not afraid...
we classmate once played in the early 00's flash game sales and not remember it with a feeble Internet managed to download (game with disk), can not remember the name, but it was not until stupor - there, the main thing was to go no turning back from the basement a couple of rooms, then into the street, but if a step is not there then the ass in every sense... in you with a knife the masked man poked, and you're yelling and yelling.. the neighbors already ran)) (in-game), and we yelled really all in the FIC, neighbors in the game or not in game))
so you are looking for a toy that can out who?

a

Karnefis
played just in the headphones and night, not gone

a

lllKaSSandrAlll
interesting, will try. Thank you

P
Pilat. 27.02.20

Waffen wrote:
For each ,the horrors of absolutely individual
at right. from the real horror is not as scary as sickened and batters

W
Wing42 27.02.20

Pilat.
Pilat. wrote:
from the real horror is not as scary as sickened and batters
Exactly, exactly. Remember when you try to play ME: Andromeda almost gray from fear for the gaming industry. And then I was sick not weak, but the pounding I was ready except the developers. This horror we have suffered, and remember reluctantly.

armageddon_Trulio
Play Alchemilla for reasons known to all of Silent Hill. Short, but quite an interesting game on the engine of Half that can be considered horror.
Spoiler