3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
carnage224 27.02.20 07:04 pm

Will the opponents after the liberation of outposts? (Far Cry 3)

There was a reasonable question: will there still be present multiple opponents after the liberation of outposts on the map? Anyway, I want to extend the fun of the game, and know whether it would be possible also to arrange a powerful turmoil already with the liberated outposts?
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golgerg 27.02.20

The outposts will be on duty only your sidekick, and mercenaries can be found at the Airport in the coastal area and in the country Hoyt ))

D
DryRex 27.02.20

this way is a huge disadvantage of the game ... Because after capturing all the points 90% of the game is absolutely not necessary ... All hope for fashion ...

c
carnage224 27.02.20

Of course this is a huge minus. How then can you call it a game with the free world, when after the liberation of outposts opponents simply do not have? What is this nonsense?

A
Alert 27.02.20

You don't like that the second part will always spawn enemies at checkpoints, but now complain that there are no enemies, what kind of people...

F
FoxHound88 27.02.20

Аlert
+1

Enemies will spawn in the town where the house Hoyt and bandits in some port...

m
maklok 27.02.20

The name of the port prompt.

E
Eynart 27.02.20

Alternatively, you can their join the fray. They are so funny resentfully shout Why have you betrayed us!?.. :)

r
rainbow6 27.02.20

After singles drove across the bridge , which jumped at the end of the mission In the jaws of the enemy (there are two banks with mines cables are stretched), and I met the enemies with dogs. Maybe they spovnytysya through time at different points?

G
GexOgenR 27.02.20

rainbow6
Wrote but why not see your message... After the capture of the positions of the enemies will spawn in certain places (the camp of lumberjacks, docks, airbase, town)

T
Timoha- 27.02.20

On the map anyone can mention? These docks are a dime a dozen, can't find anyone.

E
Edonis 27.02.20

And as for me, it is the opposite - in FC2 was so sick of these responsivities outposts. Here is wanted at the end of the game just to ride around the world, and here these devils out of all the holes climb.

m
mihalocalypse 27.02.20

Dt
and what is the interest then simply the world to ride, put any race to choose and ride until all the outposts captured was much more interesting. Though the enemies appear in certain places, but on the road they will not meet, sorry.

h
horse417 27.02.20

If you need enemies you have to pass the game from the beginning again. Or to put mod or DLC to unlock.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.02.20

If the enemies will not climb,meaning their spawning do not see.Certainly,they never attack anyone.
Captured outposts can be empty,and their enemies are not otvoevyvaya.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 27.02.20

If you no longer receive to start a war against her was not forbidden. I know it's silly, but in this situation the war can be thus.

S
Solton 27.02.20

For me this is the only significant drawback in the game! The guide says that after the capture of the outposts of the enemies in this area will be less... And they do not! The whole game is to capture positions and tedious gathering. Not fight with anyone!

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.02.20

Played yesterday a little bit.Enemies,but they are not out.Stupid a handful of places

m
megga BOSS[zabil na 1 par 27.02.20

Will appear in certain places. The bad thing is that not everywhere. As if their wet easily and it would be interesting. Although the relish cut of a warrior, to remove the mini map and clues. To take the AK with two stores and go for the big Outpost. By the way, who knows what it is called, with a large Outpost.

s
simpson747 27.02.20

And as for me duck is who plus. The second part did not play only because forever spanaway jeeps with machine guns. But here everything is convenient - cleared the Outpost and walk quietly, carry out missions, especially as I have noticed from time to time, enemies still appear, but they are really much less.

Perhaps it would be interesting if the posts were attacked, and they had to defend, but only on my memory of the game where a similar principle was implemented more or less normal, is Jagged Alliance 2. Recruitment and training of militias, they gain experience in battle, assistance directly to the player. I just remember how in the sky there is also a similar feature introduced - bug in the bug sits and bug drive)

b
boroda70rus 27.02.20

All the outposts you can settle on the new (maybe someone knows) Options=>gameplay=>reset outposts And both Islands again red!