3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xCzarnecki 27.02.20 07:04 pm

How to get to play two teams against each other? (FIFA 18)

I think many people know that when you want to play quick match, then there you can select not play for the both teams (like so). and the type of bots play among themselves.
who knows if I'm in CAREER mode? in this way not selecting a side during a match not FIFA, so to speak, swears, supposedly this is not the mode sho would not choose a side.
so vooooot, is there any way to circumvent the system? :d
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
NecridPower 27.02.20

For the gifted and attentive with the choice to begin the match on the right side there is an option of simulation of a match. And if you don't want to play, then the outcome of the match will be simulated, but to see how the bots play among themselves will not succeed in the career mode.

x
xCzarnecki 27.02.20

NecridPower
for the gifted and attentive, I want to see how my team during the match played against bots, and not to pretend through that shit. there is even the ability to change tactics and shift players out to the wing etc through the tasks during a match, this is again for the gifted. who knows, may be resolved in such a way to play kariert, albeit through a cheat, or otherwise.

m
mrKaktak 27.02.20

xCzarnecki
no..only the simulation of the match

g
gafon2 27.02.20

Would be great, but this is not in FIFA. Before that I remember in PES so.

a
anton.alexeev 27.02.20

xCzarnecki
you in FM

U
UmovistovSport 27.02.20

Hello! The problem that I had not noticed before...
I have to admit that two teams played each other, I choose one team, the second, in choosing sides in the middle of praise and run, AND WATCHING the game.
BUT
For EXAMPLE, we have a career or tournament and I want their team not to play but to WATCH, to do this, choose in the middle in choosing the clave, and see this message:
To continue you must assign a controller to the team you chose to play in this mode,

HOW to CHEAT the FIFA and start watching the game? Don't want how to manage the team, I just need to get an independent result of the match DEPENDS on it.
I once came out as it is, I don't know how more did not work, how I tried to manipulate with the joystick and keyboard in commands.... HELP

T
TheReds1892 27.02.20

start the match then try the same trick

A
Andrey Efimov 27.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fifa_18_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_upd_12_04_2018_aranaktu-80400/

U
UmovistovSport 27.02.20

Andrey Efimov, what's in it for me?

U
UmovistovSport 27.02.20

TheReds1892 that before the match that, in time, the same does not.

B
BlackCloak 27.02.20

AUYKGN
you can't do that

g
gafon2 27.02.20

plug a second joystick

U
UmovistovSport 27.02.20

gafon2, why? You can play joystick against the keyboard, joystick vs joystick, but if you leave everything in the middle, then POPs up this message.

U
UmovistovSport 27.02.20

Huh... I was even the theme for this set, it turns out I was zainteresovannye.
Well, I certainly can't do that in FIFA... Shame.