3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 27.02.20 07:05 pm

Nail\'d VS Pure (nail'd)

Here also have waited, many have been appreciated the game.
Nail'd or Pure?
Until then, until they came nail'd, I thought the best pure arcade race Pro bikes. And then came naled and my opinion has changed. In pure were formerly steep slopes, enormous jumps, but there is much obezbashennaya, tracks and more tough to drive like on bikes, or on motorcycles, to look around no time left at all! Fingers pressing buttons faster than the brain thinks! In General, the complete fly! In my opinion valid in order to have fun, do not bother much, and pure - is a serious game!
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreiEremeev 27.02.20

Pure

t
tabak96 27.02.20

I do not have a significant advantage pure
60(pure)-40(naild)

_
_Lawless_ 27.02.20

devil208В Pure no bikes,think of what you write,there quadras

X
Xennym 27.02.20

Pure

N
Noklan_N 27.02.20

Pure

S
Samson_1994 27.02.20

50 50
both games are FUKKEN COOL
and for Mp.Mopuaptu - FUEL GAMNA!!!!!)and ubeysya)))srach not arrange for sracha there is a forum just above))

_
_Lawless_ 27.02.20

Zombie------Purely your subjective evaluation about FUEL,that's when you get through the entire FUEL,then drop me a PM.

G
Grel Satkliff 27.02.20

Naild,there are stories there:)

S
S_evil 27.02.20

acrobatics in the Pure is better and the game itself is better than Pure Nail'd!

G
GUnit 2 27.02.20

Yes, I agree, both games are good, although there is 1 BUT, but... VERY FEW vehicles, Yes, buggies/motorcycles and Quad bikes are suitable for off-road racing, but a FEW of them in Nail'd Techland could ADD DIFFERENT types of motorcycles and ATVs (with DIFFERENT characteristics) and Pure/the same Fuel, the same Moto, same Quad, in these games there is NO VARIETY Moto/Quad and buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!