3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
no gamer 27.02.20 07:05 pm

Is there a third ending? (Far Cry 5)

After the story, and( last mission twice) suddenly remembered 4часть when not shooting Pagana Mine and wait awhile and see the other ending
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookjaklook 27.02.20

Heard that too and here is what you can go in 10 minutes. I have not played, so I don't want to check anything and go anywhere))

F
FreddyOkDa 27.02.20

if I don't wear handcuffs in the beginning of the game will be ending

S
ShiHou 27.02.20

lookjaklook
FreddyOkDa

It's not the ending, and Easter eggs

m
morozashiy 27.02.20

ShiHou
Very ending

L
Legend4 27.02.20

An alternative ending is in the beginning during confession, where you are asked to handcuff you just to do nothing, then you're just going with the Sheriff tipo will do

p
prick1e 27.02.20

At the moment we know about the three endings, based on the final two choices(both bad) and one in the early game, when you offer the cuffing Joseph Sid, if we do nothing, the Sheriff will turn around and go to the exit sending the Marshal.

S
ShiHou 27.02.20

crazy p
As the ending may be the beginning of the game? Think head. It's just a joke or else, Easter eggs. See the First player to get ready, there just on this subject a lot. In the genre of computer games, these things are called Easter eggs.

i
imperator2112 27.02.20

ShiHou
after this action there are subtitles and you can't continue the game only start a new one, this is an ALTERNATIVE ending of the game

G
GuyverDark 27.02.20

ShiHou
And after the Easter eggs can go to the credits and start all over again? Yes campaign then I think there's a 4th ending, maybe for her sheath special actions. And what icons Intoxication?

J
Jo7eR 27.02.20

Here in this video an alternative (third) end
Spoiler

l
lyaga11 27.02.20

Jo7eR
thank you for the video ! if only I knew could go and return the money ! class the fastest game ! Oh. such as this bucket edge lights I have ever seen!

l
lyaga11 27.02.20

ShiHou
a book better read the new guy

M
Mr.Freeman 27.02.20

It all depends on how much you drink...