3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrdudell17 27.02.20 07:05 pm

Many bad ending (Far Cry 5)

How to avoid the bad ending?
I want a good
18 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 27.02.20

In the sense of avoid?
There's only 2 endings where you either kill all, or in the car with a partner and the Sheriff from music triggerers and only kill them all.

Well, the ending in the beginning of the game.

f
fox345 27.02.20

Casein
Only kill them all. - it's not there. Music - What? - Begins to redden the screen and all that, and then it can be ABSOLUTELY anything. To the extent that for the greenie aliens arrived with Larry Parker at the helm.

A
AlexKHAB 27.02.20

So you also give yourself the choice at the end. Or to resist or leave. You determine what the ending will be. Although in General they both are bad.Or a nuclear war and you're in the bunker staying with the prophet Joseph in the yellow glasses. Or do you quietly and peacefully leave when she heard the music in the car (here the credits begin) you all in the machine kill and become one of the fanatics of the cult. Who cares, everything is already on YouTube looked.

S
Sprintin 27.02.20

why it is wrong?
an explosion and you folaut!

m
mrdudell17 27.02.20

Damn, you guys make me very upset. Another minus score of the game for the lack of happy ending!
Even the movie I probably will not

J
JolyMau5 27.02.20

fox345
1) the Rear seat shouldn't be playing. It would be better with what's on screen penetrated.
2) just think
3) Nothing after this music, he was killing people, when John struck up a box?

f
fox345 27.02.20

Casein
2) just think the Campaign is not yours.)))

D
Dimson_62 27.02.20

Casein
The game has no good ending, all three endings, the main antagonist is still alive, happy end will not.

m
mrdudell17 27.02.20

Dimson_62
after the final, not the open world to run? type titles and all?

A
AnPei 27.02.20

mrdudell17
After the credits went and clicked resume, found himself in the tower, went down, all right, green, colorful, little creatures running around a sect there on the map all of the failed locations are displayed, the whole progress is displayed and incremented . In General, as it should be. As it became boring and the interest in the game disappeared.

i
ingvarr1990 27.02.20

fox345
I'm also more inclined to think that there he killed all of his))

i
ingvarr1990 27.02.20

Dimson_62
I'm sorry :( I was hoping.

f
fox345 27.02.20

ingvarr1990
Inclined to see with my own eyes how he under the influence of the song killed their fellow travelers in the car are two different things. And if the process was not shown, and to think through can be anything. This is called an open end. Further looked - TIES attacked the driver of the car lost control and crashed into a tree, as the new guy was not wearing a seatbelt, he flew into the windshield and cracked or broke the spine. And sitting in the back escaped with minor injuries, got out of the car and finished him off with a crowbar. Then got on another machine (the game is full of them, unattended) and went on to ask for help. Options hundred.

s
salopic 27.02.20

Glad that Joseph can't be killed. Such charismatic villains pity to kill. Still I hope that Vaas was still alive.

N
Niko71790 27.02.20

the worst ending among the last three games, honestly...
the third hero was fine and could stay high, he had a choice, 4 he did not choose, came and the joke overthrew the dictator, and then either live with a jerk after a nuclear war in the bunker, or take ozverin and went...

M
Mr.Freeman 27.02.20

We are not....life is like that. Very often it happens bad end...

R
ROLERBF 25.01.22

mrdudell17 joseph
cannot be killed

D
DanilaKot 07.02.22

mrdudell17
Good behavior throughout the game))))