3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenisMon 27.02.20 07:06 pm

Laptops and graphics cards

Friends a problem! Laptop HP 15. Percent AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD RADEON R5(4 cores). OF RAM 8GB. Graphics card: Integrated AMD RADEON R5 DISCRETE AMD RADEON 8500M. The problem: all the games in Launcher I see only the integrated AMD RADEON R5. In device Manager shows two video cards. In the tanks on a standard chart 25-35 FPS (and all games). AMD Catalyst Control Center only sees the built-in AMD RADEON R5. Made for maximum performance(Games, apps), but it was no use. Put the driver on a chipset and video and old and new and the GPU and APU driver(all clean Windows). Disabled built-in. Niseko does not help. How to enable discrete AMD Radeon 8500m. The program CPU-Z only sees the AMD RADEON R5, and EVEREST both. In the BIOS of the video card are not switched!
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 27.02.20

Laptops and video cards a thing incompatible

V
Vadik kirov 27.02.20

DenisMon
Pohojee the problem was with the laptop and card geforce 920m but this is not the point I think, I bought a laptop on markdown card did not want to work.
put виндовс7 it worked.
Note, the standard OS stood 10!!!!!!!!!

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 27.02.20

DenisMon
GeForce need to upgrade in the laptop:)
Well, you must understand precisely what model of Radeon in your laptop.

d
darkpromo 27.02.20

Vadik kirov
Oh cool story about 7 and 10, all versions did not have problems with a discrete map, where ones are taken

S
Shadowarm 27.02.20

This is the crap.
One piece of advice:Google

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 27.02.20

darkpromo
I have at work has a laptop - percents i3-5005U and vidyaha Radeon. Constantly arose in autocad video driver has stopped responding finally off Windows (Win7) and generally the driver for discrete did not put. Although not originally on Windows even when you try to open Catalyst Control Center some kind of mistake with the video arose.