3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxxHouse303 27.02.20 07:06 pm

The increase of temperature in simple

Hello! There is a problem, watching a movie or just close your browser and overcame downloaded, and the CPU temperature starts podnimatsya! But! If I open the task Manager, the temperature begins opuskatsya to normal values. And if the Manager is enabled, I see this film, and after 5-7 min Manager is turned off and the temperature goes back up again! Antivirus system checked, everything is fine. Can someone tell me?
16 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 27.02.20

MaxxHouse303
Go into safe mode and from there check antivirus. What some powerful, like Casper or the web. Another walk antimalware.
And if does not help, take off the cooling prods and change the thermal paste. Recommend Arctic Cooling MX-4 or MX-2 (if 4 would not).
MX-4 costs about 600-700 rubles, MX-2 is 300-500 rubles. Take a small syringe (the tube), from a large you there are no overpaid. Grammovka 4-6 mg. Where more this for services you don't need it.
Can ZALMAN stg1 to look, but they are rare (at least in my city). And thermopaste better not to save, more will come in the end.

If laptop, then another, by the changing thermal paste - put extra cooling.

S
Setesh 27.02.20

insel260 wrote:
Recommend Arctic Cooling MX-4
real this pasta is now very difficult to find, 90% of the time it's a fake, and for the same price as the original at a glance indistinguishable from the real one, so I would not advise to buy a pricey pasta - a very good chance to shit (although Yes, a real thermal grease Arctic Cooling MX-4 is now the best)

i
insel260 27.02.20

Sites
I took in the DNS MX-2, four were not... so she went 2 years, flight normal. Not long ago, a new PC take the MX-4. December 2017 overheating was not.
So it depends on the luck of the buyer and the honesty of sellers. But in Smolensk in DNS in Zhytomyr product quality. At least I came across quality.
But because you can always order from the manufacturer =)
PS
so I would not advise to buy a pricey pasta - a very good chance to get shit
And I think that the cheapest will not crap? Better to take a chance and take the same MX-2 than to pay 200 rubles for the fact that in the end will burn to edrene FeNi whole processor.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 27.02.20

Do not have to buy such expensive thermal paste. You can take something easier, for example Titan. Much of a difference will not notice. Anyway the problem may not be the case, and wrong mounting of the cooler.

Here comparative reviews thermopaste:
https://ru.gecid.com/cooler/svodnoe_testirovanie_termointerfeysov/
https://ru.gecid.com/cooler/svodnoe_testirovanie_termointerfejsov_vypusk_2/
https://ru.gecid.com/cooler/testirovanie_termointerfejsov_3/

S
Setesh 27.02.20

insel260
well you got lucky then, but that does not mean that if you buy next time this same paste in the same store - it will not be fake

S
Setesh 27.02.20

insel260 wrote:
Better to take a chance and take the same MX-2 than to pay 200 rubles for the fact that in the end will burn to edrene FeNi whole CPU
well, it's all nonsense, even the most crappy thermal grease is better than nothing, and does not contribute to overheating of the chip to the state of the burning, unless of course you don't do hard acceleration

i
insel260 27.02.20

Sites
Ie better to buy the cheap stuff, and work with a temperature of 80 degrees than to buy expensive and good to work with 50?
And if prods will work at the limit without cooling, in the end shuts it down (burn, in slang), what are you going to do then? Run for a new processor. And do not say that overheating of the CPU, it's garbage. And nothing will happen. In any service over you will laugh over these words.
Don't know where you got such conclusions that 90% of the fakes of this paste on the market. But in the big computer stores and - paste of the original. Of course, if you buy parts from uncle Vasya from the 3rd entrance, then it is clear where you got the info about the forgery.

M
MaxxHouse303 27.02.20

insel260
Thanks, I'll try in safe mode, and then heating from anywhere up to 40+ though usually 24-27)
And about thermal paste I in DNS took over 200 Deepcool Z3 and rubbed it on the FX-8300 fifth month everything is fine! So Yes, more expensive does not mean better)

M
MaxxHouse303 27.02.20

Checked in short, Dr.Web found nothing, but Malwarebytes found 17 viruses, among which a miner. Problem solved, thanks again!)))

S
Setesh 27.02.20

insel260
operating temperatures of modern processors starting from +95 degrees the top comes down to 104, so Yes, I can say that at +80 anything with a processor will not and it will not burn

s
saa0891 27.02.20

Sites wrote:
operating temperatures of modern processors starting from +95 degrees the top comes down to 104
What the hell at these temperatures many Protsiv starts trottling,and the lower the temperature the better,again there is always headroom for overclocking.

r
rambling 27.02.20

MaxxHouse303 wrote:
Hello! There is a problem, watching a movie or just close your browser and overcame downloaded, and the CPU temperature starts podnimatsya! But! If I open the task Manager, the temperature begins opuskatsya to normal values. And if the Manager is enabled, I see this film, and after 5-7 min Manager is turned off and the temperature goes back up again! Antivirus system checked, everything is fine. Can someone tell me?
You caught a very popular miner which I wrote in my topic. Ports are open? Close. And it would be updated soon. Microsoft released a patch for this vulnerability.

M
MaxxHouse303 27.02.20

rambling
And how did you block the ports?) The patch by the way dubious, everywhere write that the system breaks, better yet-just antiviral use. Miner was RiskWare.BitCoinMiner C:\PROGRAMDATA\REALLEK\SEACHUI.EXE (hidden) And the system warmed Trojan Runtime.Boker has been in AppData.

r
rambling 27.02.20

MaxxHouse303
I did not close. For me the patch from Microsoft fixed it. They even Windows XP was released. And ports are closed via a router or firewall (firewall).

M
MaxxHouse303 27.02.20

rambling
Thank you, will try again later, the important thing is that the problem is solved)

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 27.02.20

Sites wrote:
operating temperatures of modern processors starting from +95 degrees the top comes down to 104, so Yes, I can say that at +80 anything with a processor will not and it will not burn
95 is the temperature at which hour the CPU will not burn. And mobile processors are more designed for such high temperatures than desktop. For the desktop and 30-35 degrees may be the norm, if only a few browser tabs and torrent.