3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Copeco 27.02.20 07:07 pm

Where to buy equipment for the horse? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Can't find the semitrailer bags, there is a suspicion that they can extra armor to throw, and then reloading hangs forever, never met anyone of such merchants?
34 Comments
Sort by:
C
Copeco 27.02.20

it turns out the belongings you can push the horse without bags, but where to find a dealer

R
R_D_V 27.02.20

On the main task when given a horse and go to the burned stables there will be a woman to trade horses and all sorts Pribluda to them

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov wrote: it turns out the belongings you can push the horse without bags
R - realism.

C
Copeco 27.02.20

R_D_V
thank you

S
Sprintin 27.02.20

to steal in the barn, or buy.(the barn that burned)
in the inventory press the x button to transfer the things of the horse.

I
Igor.Volkov 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov wrote:
it turns out the belongings you can push the horse without bags
Through the anal to fill the horse extra loot. Realism, saradomin.

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
I'm totes stealing at the very beginning when you run from the castle, you can steal a horse, I filmed it with armor, then got down from his horse caught a screen saver on foot and given a new horse with the phrase this is a horse of a Baker fled to the other castle from the horse archers and in the end also removed the armor from the second horse.

D
Degaine 27.02.20

There are in addition bags you can even and protection(armor) on a horse to hang, one thread I found where to get it ?

C
Copeco 27.02.20

Yeah, where the blinders are on sale? And who bought other horses, is there a difference besides the skins?

D
Degaine 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
Spurs, horse blankets, saddles, bridles and horseshoes sold at any of the stables. And Yes, there is a difference. But corporal armor and protection on the head of the horse where the XS to find.

C
Copeco 27.02.20

Degaine
Is the slot under the solid armor on the horse at all? Shore nowhere(the muzzle on the horse), at least I'm in the stables are not met?

D
Degaine 27.02.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
The fact of the matter is that there is!

D
Degaine 27.02.20

The left two upper slots plus features at the bottom ( armor(head) and zero armor(torso) from the blanket is probably protection)

O
Oasis777 27.02.20

The horse can apnut at any point in the game. Without any quests.
Here is a place where they sell gear:
Spoiler
Lesse here is a little purchase:
Spoiler
Before you tear shopping check out the prices :-)
Spoiler

D
Degaine 27.02.20

About armor for a horse's head (shore): in the game files found record (clothing_name=horse_armor_head_001) .So it is possible them where to buy/find.
PS.:If anyone can find write a review.

w
wired_ 27.02.20

Degaine
also wondering where you can buy armor on the torso and head

A
A KU 27.02.20

Degaine
wired_
you will :)

S
Setesh 27.02.20

Can't understand how the horse to get things from the merchant (and in the player's inventory after purchase) semi-transparent font (that is a long time, as womens dresses, for example)? Periodically visit the stables (I thought maybe horse riding poorly pumped to use these things), but no change

H
Honcharuk26 27.02.20

Sites
Tell them the horse and under the horse, there is a tab gear.

d
deleted_RUS 27.02.20

here we describe where to find head protection:)
https://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcome/comments/7y8k72/horse_armor_exists_hidden_location_w_screenshots/