3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nogameover 27.02.20 07:10 pm

how to sell a car

Lord, tell me where to sell a car? The car after the accident , Audi 2007. Winter flew off the track. Recovery it costs so much , what else can you add and to buy a car in a newer condition. Tried to find sites where they sell the junk, buy cars after accidents, even the advertisement was placed. But in addition to the loss of time, idle and empty talk, nothing received.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 27.02.20

s
saturground 27.02.20

So in the Internet there are websites which are engaged in urgent purchase of cars. But which one is more reliable ,but still won't tell them. He once sold his car. Urgently needed the money to buy an apartment. So the only solution was to sell ASAP my car. Found purely by chance a company in the Internet which is engaged in urgent purchase of cars. And after 3 days money was at my place.

n
nogameover 27.02.20

Pilat. thanks for the photo. Yes, my beauty is not the best way. But the whole too much. In the insurance when he thought the loss is considered total when 75% , then the machine is beyond repair and recovery. My longing for 78% . Meaning no repair is.
But they also suggested the topic of auto sales, then the machine is waiting for disassembly, and certainly the situation which is in the photo

P
Pertrubator 27.02.20

Take to the forest and burn it so as not to ruin either himself or other people.

N
NevidimkaSS 27.02.20

Not in the forest to burn, starting a fire can be enormous. Especially in the hot season. And the environment will not improve. Here suggest same service for redemption to find, just need to look, not like the scrap metal taken away, and any kind of real profit for the car to, especially since probably some details in the normal state. Maybe for parts to sell?

b
bloomm 27.02.20

nogameover
Avito is not working ? There's a Seagull at the moment are bought for parts.

R
Ruyder 27.02.20

Miravoin
Offer you to advertise the company to other resources, because there is a lot of traffic you will get.