3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndreT 27.02.20 07:10 pm

Unique units (Medieval 2: Total War)

Must repeat, but a question such: that is, every nation has different security (read about robinhood of Sherwood..), but where to get them.. play for anglichanov..... and about the other freaks, it would be interesting to know))
27 Comments
Sort by:
p
petja5 27.02.20

Build, develop and you will have happiness. :) Although some units are recruited only on certain land. If I am not mistaken, the example of Welsh arrows. Some units can only be created by building a particular giltig. Like the Teutonic knights. But when and where will you offer this Guild to build, I don't understand.

S
SpecialHammer 27.02.20

To build Sherwood archers, it is necessary to build in the castle special structure (- don't remember what). Also in Russia there are units with two-handed axes (with benesari). The Hungarians and the Turks, murderers, and arrows of the Moors on camels.

A
AndreT 27.02.20

And in a certain town, castle or any, as long as it belonged to England?!

K
Kustodes 27.02.20

anyways Stroy Guild of woodcutters in the city (the castle is not built)

R
RUST333 27.02.20

Tell me, please: How have Danish Berserkers to gain??

D
DenKuz 27.02.20

RUST333
Denmark has only Nordic warriors with axes, perhaps berserk is their second name. Even in the battle of Denmark no Berserker...

B
Bianor 27.02.20

Denis_2003
To build Sherwood archers, it is necessary to build in the castle special structure (- don't remember what).
If I remember correctly, it's the Guild of woodcutters.

Also in Russia there are units with two-handed axes (with benesari).
Berdinka can be employed in the barracks of the militia of the third or fourth level, I will not say for sure. But this is not a unique unit.

In General, the use of unique units is zero. The maximum that they are able to sit in the city where they can recruit and keep a low profile. I have so Metz sat the knights of Santiago and it was defended by but somewhere to take them with you makes no sense, because training the their losses will not succeed.

RUST333
Tell me, please: How have Danish Berserkers to gain??
This is in ROME was Berserkers :)

D
DenKuz 27.02.20

All in the game many unique units. Say what they are called.
1) Knights Of Santiago
Can be trained after the construction of the order of Santiago, only Spain and Portugal.
2) the Muslim assassins
You can train only in Egypt, Mauritania and Turkey. Hired after the construction of the Guild the brotherhood of assassins.
3) Hungarian assassins
Employed only in Hungary. Can be trained to build the Guild"the Guild of assassins (do not confuse with the assassin's Guild).
4) Sherwood archers
Are employed only in England. Can be trained by building a Guild of woodcutters (Guild built only in fortresses).
5) Elephants
The types of mercenaries that you can hire only in Saudi Arabia and North Africa.
6) Unemployed knights
Unique in that this kind of mercenaries appears in the slot of employment is very rare (for me, they appeared only in Northern Italy, near Bologna).
7) foot knights crusaders
Employed in the Crusades, but only in the Holy land.
8) the knights Templar
Christian knights employed in the construction of the knights Templar.
9) the Hospitallers
Same with the Templars.

S
ShamomahS 27.02.20

To DenKuz
Well, the knights of Santiago are not so unique, look like the knights of feudal lords, just the texture and other characteristics are a bit different. Muslim assassins, as they really can be unique if they can hire all factions of Muslims, and the same to foot knights crusaders. I think unique units are:
Hungarian assassins, Sherwood archers is of yours, and I want to add.
AT SRI
Gothic knights (foot and horse)- never had such units, even as something similar, only have a SRI.
Zweihander (infantry with two-handed swords, are employed in the town hall), Reiter
England
Light knights, soldiers (militia) with hooks
France
Soldiers (militia) with vuzami, Knights and pikemen
Unique means that only one state can hire them that they are different from other units. IMHO

S
St-Teodor 27.02.20

Question to all: What means IMHO?

S
ShamomahS 27.02.20

To St Teodor
IMHO - in my humble opinion, taken from English IMHO - In My Humble Opinion

D
DenKuz 27.02.20

Question to all: What means IMHO?
Translates as: me fuck obsparis.

VoRoN_IlNaR
The then here it is:
Foot guards Christians from the Moors. Sudanese arrows also they have some available. Sabadra - from the Timurids. Cossacks with muskets, knights children, warriors on foot and horseback, the king's retinue, so they are unique too. Venetian heavy infantry and archers from Venice. French horse archers, I think more and aristocrats, also Scotch guard.. the Conquistadors also consider individual as employed in America. Portuguese arquebusiers Portugal. The militia with the Glaive from Denmark. A long list of all...

S
ShamomahS 27.02.20

To DenKuz
Translates as: me fuck obsparis.
Well, or Have the opinion of horseradish to challenge. Well, this current in the Russian forums, and assumed since I first wrote.

The then here it is:
I do not agree with: Venetian archers and Scots guard similar French horse archers similar to the English horse archers.
I agree, for a long time. The main thing you get the point.

K
Kostya 71 27.02.20

People tell me to hire in М2ТВ Gothic foot knights

K
Kostya 71 27.02.20

Cossacks with muskets from Russia in my opinion the strongest unit among gunpowder units, separately Portuguese arquebusier

S
ShamomahS 27.02.20

To Kostya
Gothic foot knights
In vanila to hire them, don't know why, but I forgot to add them in the file export_descr_buildings

To be able to employ them, do this:
Open the file export_descr_buildings, it is located in the folder data, then find the line:

armoury castle requires factions { northern_european, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, }
{
convert_to 3
capability
{

After it put this:

recruit_pool Dismounted Gothic Knights 1 0.7 5 0 requires factions { hre, }

This is in order to be able to last the castle barracks to hire Hiking Gothic knights.
For horse find in the same file line:

kings_stables castle requires factions { northern_european, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, }
{
capability
{

And after it put this:

recruit_pool Gothic Knights 1 0.3 4 0 requires factions { hre, }

Now you can hire hostka knights past the stables.

Save the file and start the game, if you have already built the last barracks or stable, but Gothic is not visible, then you just end turn, next turn they will appear in the menu of recruitment.

D
DenKuz 27.02.20

People tell me to hire in М2ТВ Gothic foot knights
Stroy for SV. The Roman Empire, the great barn, and then be able to hire a horse-drawn Gothic knights. Hiking with a similar scheme, only with barracks.

K
Kostya 71 27.02.20

I knew it, they were not there at all, except in Battles

q
qazvfrujm 27.02.20

how to recruit foot knights feudal lords

K
KostaRPK 27.02.20

qazvfrujm
Stronghold build.