3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 27.02.20 07:12 pm

Raise the gate arm, but they quickly fall (God of War (2018))

Twist the lever, the gates rise and immediately fall.

Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 27.02.20

The brake? Twisted run. You have a couple of seconds there. There is the gate on the right is also the same door. Get out of here and immediately drop the axe in the red plant and the door opens. And there will understand.

n
nibler99 27.02.20

inad
And as I race to the gate for a couple of seconds? I think that vorotina falls at the same moment that I release the lever

c
concluding 27.02.20

nibler99
Spoilert on another are the same the gates are only even with the pulsating plant-parasites.
All you can manage, I really not 1 times out, but I'm a special case, too left-handed:) Curling recently, not salicylici my hands while under the controller. Regular Jogging will certainly not have time, but don't forget that Kratos is able to sprint (press L3, rejecting up). A good overcome!

S
Shimuto 27.02.20

The author plays a leg? using sprint to run easy.

-
-zotik- 27.02.20

quietly ran, like you did, the bells from the runes down to the chest? lol if these gates are unable to run

n
nibler99 27.02.20

-zotik-
With bells quiet time, and then even to the pit 2 steps to do not have time, the door is already closed.

Upd today the update is downloaded, right now, back to the place and lo and behold, the first time ran))

-
-zotik- 27.02.20

nibler99
and before calmly run