3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Estrella95 27.02.20 07:12 pm

Can I create my own map ? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

Can I create my own map ?You really really want but do not know how to do it.Tell or a reference throw.Please!
110 Comments
Sort by:
p
pamedor4ek[ushel s etoy p 27.02.20

and I buy a new one by 2020 stopudof)))
just be able to play during the release

C
CanCanbI4 27.02.20

PG lag)))

p

Yes uzhzh
my 3rd day so
BOS does not open at all
most importantly it shows that message but doesn't open

C
CanCanbI4 27.02.20

get a different browser

p

doesn't help
the editor klassnoe we are discussing))

C
CanCanbI4 27.02.20

Well, it is necessary to discuss something)))

D
Darth__Sidious 27.02.20

All! As promised, the learned editor to contact, already made a few cards, played with friends on them, everything was just created a tutorial on using the editor, if anyone else lives in this thread, please, help!

M
Max Fry 27.02.20

You can, apparently, once the archive is filled with them.

C
Clone-Trooper 27.02.20

1. First you need to download the editor to the game. Weighs a lot - 541 MB. To download this ссылке-www.playground.ru/files/29876/.
2. Download and install the editor. Estessno, the game needs to be installed.
3. In ostanovivchemsa editor, open the folder \data\_BUILD and run the program VisualMunge Select the three-letter name of your map (OMG), the name of this card (Oh my god world), and description card (JC.net).
While considering only land Conquest, so select only Conquest. Hit Munge (AntiVirus penalize the program as potenical dangerous, ignore).

5. After will end Munge (get out the plate), in a folder with the mod folder appears data_OMG (where OMG - map name, and it depends on what the three letters you entered in munge).

6. Open the assets folder in the shared folder. There are several folders. Yet we only need two - Sides and Worlds.

a)Suppose you want to make a map of Hoth. Open assets\worlds\HOT.

b)Open the folder of YOUR mod\data_OMG\Worlds\OMG and see the folder world1. In the HOT folder 4 folder world1, odf, msh and effects.
Copy from folder to folder HOT OMG THREE folders odf, msh and effects.

C) Open the folder HOT/world1 and copy the contents to a folder OMG/world1.

Now the OMG folder should be 4 folders -world1, msh, odf and effects.

=====

The next step is the editor. Run the ZEROeditor in the folder data_OMG. To control the flight in the editor and press TAB.

1. Press LOAD and find the folder data_OMG/world1 file OMG.wld and download.
Before you empty the card. Hit the PATHS at the top of the editor. Appears 4 mug's checkpoints. They can not put objects, unless the object is not hollow - that is, the checkpoint can be in the temple.

2. Button HEIGHT is responsible for height.

Parameters Foreground and Background (1, see figure) are responsible for height. You can put positive or negative values.

Spraying height can in 4 ways - Paint, Spray, Blend, Raise (2, see picture)
Paint sprays angularly, so use Spray and smooth Raise and Blend.

Settings Square, Cone, Circle, Bell, Ramp is brush spray (3, see illustration)

The parameters Width and Depth adjust the size of the brush.

When you do the height - don't get on checkpoint!

3. The next step is objects. Select objects.

a) Click BROWSE (1, see picture). And select the objects from the folder data_OMG/Worlds/OMG/world1/odf. To place it on the map, tap PLACE (2, see picture). Place the object on the map. To re-select the object - press SELECT (3, see figure).

b) the Object can move in 3 axes - height, length and width. To adjust the height, use the LOCK option (4, see figure).
If you fix the height at 0 (LOCK must be yellow) items will always be at this height.
If you do not fix something objects will automatically choose the height depending on the height of the surface. But it is possible to obtain a joint, like hanging in the air objects. All the trite right hand-edit the height.

Objects can be moved while holding the button Z, C and right or left mouse button (to turn).

Again, objects should not touch the checkpoints.

4. Texture.

The map is already pre-placed textures. Because the map we Kotowska, it is necessary to change textures. Click BROWSE (see figure 1) and choose a texture. Everything else is standard - the brush, the brush size and type of projection. Right (2, see figure) will be displayed textures that were used or are being used.

=====
The simplest manipulation is completed. Click SAVE.

Now we need to do something else. Open the folder \assets\sides, and copy at least 3 of the folder is Common (mandatory), rep and cis (if you do Clone wars) or imp and all (if you do GCW). If you do both ad copy 5 folders - Common imp, rep, cis, all.
Copy these folders should be in data_OMG\Sides.

=====
Open the folder data_OMG/_Build and run the program VisualMunge.
It evolved a bit.
Where SIDES - change NOTHUNG on EVERYTHING and hit Munge. Muni goes from an hour and above. When you pop out the plate - All done run BF2 - start the game and see.

D
Darth__Sidious 27.02.20

I've achieved mastery, nepoznanica, know how to do 85%. There are a couple of nuances, but they already relate to the campaign and scripting-level tasks.