3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaimax 27.02.20 07:13 pm

Immortal Geralt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is a problem of the following character, Geralt no longer receive damage when fighting with a single big monsters, (checked with Basilisk and glavohota), while the damage from the poison is, but from direct attacks is not in combat against groups of opponents receives damage (checked at the knackery and wolves). Tried to load an earlier save and immediately went to a large monster damage received, but it was enough to play for an hour and attack the other majors so you figure:(
P. S. What to do? It's like something fixable, has anyone had this happen?
No mods and other nonsense, pure play
25 Comments
Sort by:
d
digital_summer 27.02.20

Not met, but I have to do potions, I like them and they are endless. Endless owl or thunder. This happens often and is beginning to happen 100% immediately after 1.08.

S
Skaimax 27.02.20

digital_summer
Drink this forgot the name of parmelin which effects relieves.

d
digital_summer 27.02.20

Skaimax
So this is a bug that should be fixed, for example in 1.09. The next branch here dimeritium bombs increase the strength of the characters. Horror..

K
K.O.C. 27.02.20

With potions might not be a bug. Great owl operates from dusk until dawn, and thunder endless action during storms.

W
Warsnake 27.02.20

digital_summer
It's great, especially if you consider the fact that 1.09 is not in the nature...

z
zdanu4 27.02.20

but 1.09 will be required. like 1.10, 1.11 and so on.

1948865 27.02.20

Skaimax
It was the same with energy and life bar during battles with hunt. Helps to only load previous save.

S
Skaimax 27.02.20

One million nine hundred forty eight thousand eight hundred sixty five
Arrived, first of all worked but after an hour or so again this crap

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

digital_summer
Another fan to call all their problems and inattention bugs read carefully the effects of the potions and you will understand what it is.

p
potatopwnz 27.02.20

Indeed,the game is so fun and unexpected!I was bugs of some kind,and now no bug!Bravo CDPR!Only they were able to weave such suspense and unpredictability!I don't even know what more to expect...

1948865 27.02.20

Skaimax
Re-install the game from registry cleaning. At the same time and the OS. In GOG the new version and DLS and the game itself is week 2 as the lie.

d
digital_summer 27.02.20

Bupycop
Sorry, didn't know if so.. Personally I don't understand why this effect is needed, the game after level 15 is too easy.

i
insel 27.02.20

you still advise him, formatnut all hard drives, delete your account and purchase the game the new...
PS on potions all written that what and how much valid

S
Skaimax 27.02.20

Hmm, wall of text and zero decisions...eh.

1948865 27.02.20

Skaimax
The game is pure, that's understandable. Pirates - license patches what are the configuration? More information from you, more answers from us. I do a clean reinstallation of updated license fixed it.

1948865 27.02.20

insel
Why you to me write? Want to show off your mind - write in lichku.

S
Skaimax 27.02.20

License (Gog) version 1.8 but the problem appeared in 1.7, the game already re-installed, registry cleaned, even hard formatted the and on viruses the computer checked and the config files were deleted and the logs were updated and the patch was rolled back, so it seems nothing is forgotten:)
P. S the problem with loading older saves that nearest save was 65 hours before gluga and that ek makarek lot(

1948865 27.02.20

Skaimax
Then all sad: or have pereprohodit not paying attention, or replay... Sorry(

S
Skaimax 27.02.20

Oh..really sad

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

digital_summer
It will not be easy if you're 15th level, you can perform tasks with the shard, that is on 5 levels and more.