3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gusar060207 27.02.20 07:14 pm

Year 3 pass. (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

If I buy a third picker I will give Opera 1 or at least 2 years? Other Opera 2 years was given along with the picker. Help
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saints319 27.02.20

No, you will only receive all new that is out now and will be released this year

S
Shadowarm 27.02.20

A waste of money,better Opera to open.Over 200 hours have accumulated to 6 opers

S
Shiroichirou 27.02.20

I understand your friend bought a pack last year: there was a rainbow, the second picker + Pak opers first year( he kind of is now sold separately, about opers of the second year do not know). The third picker opens only operatives this year(Leon + Fink and later which will be released this year, in the amount of 8 PCs)

K
Kosh13 27.02.20

There is a publication which contains the Opera's current and past years. The only way. Separately not to buy.

S
Shiroichirou 27.02.20

In the game last year took Pak Donat currency. So Pak opers of the first season you could buy in the game(and now you). Don't know about the second, since one was watermeal, and the other took over 280, like, rubles per operative. Pak opers of the first season sort of took 800 rubles.

So, if you want all opers or have to pay or farm. Very convenient to farm during the event with an additional award+ purchased booster.

T
Toxa95 27.02.20

Shadowarm
LACTO?!
Save up for 6 operatives for 200 hours of gameplay in Ceej.
MDE will have to pay a fee.

S
Shadowarm 27.02.20

Toxa95
What do you want to you on a silver platter they were served?And I play without boosts

T
Toxa95 27.02.20

Shadowarm
Somehow I want to with half a year to open half of released Opera.

S
Shadowarm 27.02.20

Toxa95
Well there is,money somehow is also in the game and not really what pulls to merge