3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
archi180 27.02.20 07:14 pm

Impressions of the game (Homefront: The Revolution)

Played, share impressions!
32 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gena Troshev 27.02.20

It should be the subject to create the number 20, but not now ), you can create a topic saying how you the latest video game

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 27.02.20

Played, mixed impressions, on the one hand a great story, but, on the other - disgusting optimization
Spoilers yeah, I forgot to say - I was dreaming

S
SamFisher2323 27.02.20

The best MAYOR is Homer

V
Vantor 27.02.20

I have the feeling that the game is worth 700 rubles,and the rest 1299р. stupid steam takes.

I
Igyana 27.02.20

I regret that I bought:
- Inflated price
- For a comfortable game requires a normal iron, but the freezes are when the action items
- A pitiful semblance of parkour, lapped with DL, the same with the collection of materials
- after an hour the game becomes boring, why? The Incentive is already three posts for this reason.

D
DooM_slash 27.02.20

The game's plot filled series Colony.
Drones patrolling the city, security officials in the same gear, the unit of resistance, the mayor.

A
Alex_Pro 27.02.20

Disappointed. The game is almost in all copies of Far Cry. Despite the fact okay even if she copied it well, but no! There would be Chinese paladin in the title, you would never have guessed that this isn't some Far Cry 5 or something like that. The game has nothing of her own except of the setting. And the fact that it copies - copies very crooked. Shooting is terrible, wooden and boring. Weapons in General is not felt, fires all the same. The gameplay in General is also boring and not addictive. Like did the trick with customization, although she similarly borrowed. Graphics, though made on the CryEngine, but not impressive. Yes, the technical part may be good, but the design ruins everything. Besides, such is nevadalas graphics manages to slow down and sink even on top machines. I don't know... hate to say it, but I think the game is generally not discouraged. For some 500 rubles for her it was still possible to forgive, but sorry, not for 2 Grand. While having good optimization, maybe not so bad it would be, but alas, it is not and the game has finally put himself in the grave. I regret that I bought her, but more sorry that you will not be able to return the money... I don't even know whom to recommend this game to buy, it is highly controversial. I would generally advise not to buy it, but who am I to dispose of other people's money? This is buy at your own risk. Anyway at least wait for patches.

b
bakshish 27.02.20

well, the game is very mediocre, boring to play.
Who can say how long is the story?

r
raversss 27.02.20

Graphics behind endac five or seven years. Free survarium and it is beautiful. I have the feeling that as long as not hacked denovo beautiful games is no more. Why work a year on the game if you can spend a couple of months and people will still buy.

s
sanic 27.02.20

Graphics are shit(but still a little better than contra). Even in the cold better.

P
PixelSPB 27.02.20

I like the second night stick ) On the fan of course, but I'm satisfied

h
hamshut 27.02.20

Gee, never such fierce Kala is not met, as this game!!!
I swear, even 250 per offline activation sorry, but damn, even spent hours no return!
Someone said something bad about the first part?! But damn she was a masterpiece of shooters in comparison to this Kal.
Graphics - just a gesture at what lag does not understand why at times like the crisis 5 on ultra play. What I have a PC with a decent vidyuhi 980 ti and a percent 4790.
The style of the game and the story is just a nightmare.
And do not say anything about the gameplay.
Do not impose anything on anyone of course, everyone has their own taste, but the game deservedly got so many minuses in the press and among ordinary rymarov.
PS
Yet no one in the game is not played, which after the review average would have been 5 or 6 but that would be really good.
I certainly the opinion of the press on his side, he always try. BUT just the same, what is real, a game with such terribly low and also not inconsistent evaluations - fierce denisse!

A
Affekt77 27.02.20

Looked up reviews about the game (review drew liked) and a bit of passing. In General, I was even a bastard would be to download it from a torrent.

a
atmaROZ 27.02.20

Optimedia. Homefront is still not available. And after neatorama about it and forget. Sorry those good times without denovi. Would have long since passed and forgot, too. The question is - what do you lose if the result of one only preserved eye [time, money...] and did something else, perhaps more useful?]]]

s
saa0891 27.02.20

Very annoying moronic spawn bots,so crappy spawn I have only seen in State Of Decay,bots appear out of thin air and the nose of,well, stealth just a no,even worse than in Far Cry (there is at least the body it was possible to drag) then quietly killed the bot and it is still just rising boil,immediately there is another boat and runs to the body,i.e. any full-fledged stealth and not talking,well, level design is very primitive,basically an empty map and the houses in the form of boxes,in some of the IIC you can climb.

That honestly would be better if I made the corridor but fun and crazy than this dullness.
The raiders,still got free,optimization by the way is gorgeous,the graphics are quite nice,missions are certainly repetitive,but due to the mechanics and flow of weapons,gadgets and equipment to play with.

s
svs1s 27.02.20

Thought a couple of days to play and if you like it for $ 12 take. And not only for the 1.2 and then think more

b
bazilews 27.02.20

400r. it is possible to buy the game,of course,not a masterpiece,but not bad.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.02.20

Was afraid that it would be much worse, but here is!!!!!))))))))) The monotony, of course, but in the evening after work, playing such there is a holiday and wish to pass, as much as possible! Optimization fixed, sli is working) And most importantly no crashes and freezes (but in the new Deuse this was more than once) In General I was hoping for a horror game, but it turned out quite differently. I would put a 7.5-8.

a
atmaROZ 27.02.20

The game was released in may 2016. Tried to buy, but because you pay too much crap, put this venture. And no wonder...
And now, less than a year, in the spring of 2017, the international women's day on 8 March, it is still break.
The funny thing is that right before 7 March 2017 receive a letter from the Steam Store: the Goods of your wish list is sold at a discount! Hello, this is a to. The following products from your wish list are now sold at a discount, Homefront®: The Revolution weekend! Ends Mar 10, 10:00pm PDT. -75% (of the price 699 RUB.) Summary: 174 RUB.

Yes my dear, it's not the amount, but the hindrances in the implementation of the payment process. Although it doesn't matter, fundamentally not going to pay for any game content. It's not politics, simple principle. And a clear realization that sooner or later denovo to bend. Moreover, it has been confirmed by recent visual facts, in the form of Far Cry Primal: Apex Edition, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Battlefield 1: Digital Deluxe Edition, Just Cause 3

In General, shaking repak, throw the scoreboard (PLAZA) and run. At first glance it looked entertaining. The proposed study of the game world, game locations type Wolfenstein (2009), in style of the card too). Started to play, but at the first skirmish found itself a shooter mechanics, shooting - made like that snadno. As that's not good, uncomfortable.
Korean cries in the voice of bots exacerbate all of this hat action.
In short cut down, but still - much easier on the eyes in the process, with an eye also really bad...
So waiting for the game and that's such a disappointment when we first met. Of course I will continue with time, just as a rule if at once not rushing, something is clearly wrong. What unbridled sorry...

M
Mr.Freeman 27.02.20

This is the best game for the last 3-4 years, which I'm really stuck. The game mechanics in order. The environment is awesome, beautiful.. Cry Engine is doing its job. Shooting not snaina as one Expert wrote above.. but here.. there are ballistics from the weapon to shoot at all on a high. Even myself could not imagine it to be so interesting... I'm in shock. There is a soft, no freezes, problems zero. One frieze, then iron obscenities.. someone just comp... probably 7 years ago.. and not the graphics in the game...ggggg