3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Innercorse 27.02.20 07:15 pm

The game crash in the quest Mor (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The game crashes during a visit to the house of Straw, apparently there should start a cutscene., but instead it's worse. Has anyone faced this or similar problem?
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krastor_Nightmare 27.02.20

Innercorse
Faced... a Week or could not to take a quest))) Do check files in steam.. about 70 files fail validation since the last update.

I
Innercorse 27.02.20

I have all the files have been tested and the problem remains.

W
Wiedzmin_ 27.02.20

The same problem. Finish the conversation with the prisoner, and all the game crashes with an error. Tried different saves, the options dialog, suited to different times of the day. Does not help.

K
Krastor_Nightmare 27.02.20

Innercorse
Wiedzmin_
Then XS... After passing the more, were not active objects on the alchemical table. Now I don't know what the problem is. Experienced similar?

I
Innercorse 27.02.20

Wiedzmin_
Maybe the quest is broken in the latest patch and have to wait for a fix, if the developers are aware of it.
Krastor_Nightmare This has not happened, but I and Mor has not yet passed.

t
tyurms 27.02.20

rollback to a previous version, to get the quest, and re-updated.

T
TMSergey 27.02.20

Crashes as soon as you come into the house of Straw. Game version 1.4.1

n
nahabin 27.02.20

TMSergey
The same crash at launch roller with a Straw.I decided to spit on the failure of the task with the collection of information from patients and went to the monastery for the healers.Complied,but after a conversation with a prisoner should start the cutscene again with the STRAW.BUT,departure in the transition from one clip to another.It is clear that all the bugs in this quest because of the Straw.Whoever fixed it!

a
andy1051 27.02.20

The same garbage was. Made full screen mode, there was a window with no frame Reduced resolution up to 900/1080p. After talking with the prisoner has not departed, although they flew. As is the case at the entrance to the house of Straw did not check, because I passed this quest and well it.

A
Atlas057 27.02.20

The same nonsense in the quest, the sport of kings. During the final conversation with Zdeno, crashes.

n
nahabin 27.02.20

Set the resolution to 720/1080 and made the window borderless.It worked.

t
takerotic 27.02.20

Who flies with straw - quest can be completed even just stariv the prisoner we need a document with the pickpocketing. Talking to him is not necessary. The whole village can be cured, just not necessary for the straw to go in.

t
titkov71 27.02.20

Just came across this flight, I read you have here and got rid of the graphics quality to low and resolution is left to the maximum and it worked. Straw spoke, the wife was examined. How will this quest then it does not yet know, but if I try to solve in the same way.

t
tyurms 27.02.20

damn. that does not help. no reduction settings, no window mode.

N
Nihilus speechwriter 27.02.20

andy1051
People, you are not undestanding that not 900/1080 and 1900/1080. You can see that better picture. Unity circumcised because of curve transfer.

Z
Zakkon13 27.02.20

Already wrote on the forum on this topic, nothing helped, what that plate, plus the game crash in the course of completing the quest more and upon delivery the quest the sport of kings and not working quest Meet the person on clothes and Miracles in the presence of the customer and it's probably not all:(

I
Innercorse 27.02.20

Me too, nothing helped. Zakkon13
Miracles in the presence of the customer also crashes or hangs the dialogue?

Z
Zakkon13 27.02.20

Innercorse
Missing marker, the charlatan do not care, so the Church came, they never found the body which the shroud or whatever it is steal need.

I
Innercorse 27.02.20

Zakkon13
I have this quest turned out to be the current patch. Maybe you failed because of the fact that time has expired and not noticed?

T
Temerec 27.02.20

I was so - I went to the prisoner at the time when the woman opened the door to exit,killed the prisoner,took with him a letter then punched out an advanced guard and escaped from miroedov. Passed Rodrigu quest and cut scene came on. the downside is that so miss a small portion of the content associated with the help of the villagers well, you hang prison icon in mrjoedf.game version 1.4.1.
Note,I understand better steal a horse before the attack on Roedy as during the quest, Mor horses in the stables there.